• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sonic The Hedgehog Club!

What Contest Would You Like To Add?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
If only I had more than a Wii, then I could get Generations...

Oh well, that's what I have friends for!
Username: Lolipiece

Favorite Sonic Character: Tails

Character you would like to Claim: No need

Any special position?: Nope

Other: Eh, I like Sonic?

Super Sonic

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
@lolipiece - Accepted! Welcome to the club! But you will need to claim a character, seeing as 'No Need' is not acceptable, depending on what you meant.

@TylerS - You will need to reclaim a different character soon, or I will be tempted to kick you out of the club. Mwuhahahahah :3

Anyway, I've been noticing how popular Tails is getting! Especially with the ladies :3 just kidding, Tails is popular everywhere!

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Yeah, Tails is my 2nd favourite Sonic Character, right behind Blaze.

Blaze is so EPIC, I decided to claim her. :p

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Ooh!

What is your top 3 favorite sonic characters?

1.Perfect Chaos (I have claimed it, mwahaha >:) )
2.Blaze
3.Emerl

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
What is your top 3 favorite sonic characters?

For me...

1) Blaze (So awesome, as she can control fire, and has a very mysterious personality, plus the fact that I claimed her)
2) Tails (The perfect friend for the blue hedgehog)
3) Cream (Great Personality, fun to be around)

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
What are your top 3 favorite sonic characters?

1) Miles "Tails" Prower - My all time favourite character in the existence of characters from everything that exists. Tails is very special to me, he's my first ever video game character that I got to play as since my brother always made me play as him when I was like 3 because I couldn't really effect his gameplay whilst playing Sonic 2 and 3 and Knuckles. But I also have a special place for him because, he is like me imo. Like Tails I can be nervous and shy, but I have determination to help those in need, but I do doubt my abilities often. When I was younger, I was the youngest out of my group of friends which liked Sonic, and that was back when Tails was the youngest character (before Charmy and Cream) back in the early 90's. But most of all, Tails looks up to his hero, the person who saved him on many occasions, and he wishes to be like him. This is like me, my hero is my teacher, he saved me in a dark time of bullying and wish to be a teacher like him one day too. So yeah, Tails has/will always have a special place in my heart and will always be my favourite character in the history of every single series that exists. (Oh yeah, and I claimed him)
2) Vector - Love this character, I just wish he featured more and was playable, Vector is such a fun character and I love his personality.
3) Either Sonic, Espio or Amy, can't decide, changes depending on the day it seems.

Power464646

The game
Power464646;482;
Fav charachter: shadow
Liek 2 claim: dr finitevus
Special position: na
Other: na

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
@Power464646 - Not accepted! READ THE BLIMMIN' RULES! And Dr whatever-you-said I've never heard of. (Partly because my memory sucks and there's hardly any affordable Sonic games anymore.)

And my favourite Sonic characters are as follows... *drum roll*
1. Amy!
2. Blaze!
3. SHADOW!

Congratulations all participents! Join us next time in 'Sonic the Hedgehog Comps'! Play on! :3

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
@Power464646 - Not accepted! READ THE BLIMMIN' RULES! And Dr whatever-you-said I've never heard of. (Partly because my memory sucks and there's hardly any affordable Sonic games anymore.)

And my favourite Sonic characters are as follows... *drum roll*
1. Amy!
2. Blaze!
3. SHADOW!

Congratulations all participents! Join us next time in 'Sonic the Hedgehog Comps'! Play on! :3

Dr. Finiteus (Spelling?) Is from the Archie comics I think, not too sure, we don't get them in the UK.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Yeah, I know him. Hes knuxs arch-enemy in the comics, right below a evil god-lord-old-robotic-echindia called Dimntri.

Power464646

The game

Power464646

The game
Enerjak is epic!

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Can we PLEASE get back on the topic please?

If you could be a sonic character, who would you be? This could be from the comics or from the games, it must however have been realeased in either.

Julie-Su from the comics.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Nice! I would actually pick Chaos too, because you can be a water god once you get all seven chaos emeralds, (Ooh, they're ment for meee!) Sweeeeeet.

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Nice choice, Nightfall!
I've noticed that we're getting very inactive. The club might get closed unless we get more active!!! >=I

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Can I join? I like playing the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

Username:thedehydrator

Favorite Sonic Character:Knuckles

Character you would like to Claim:Knuckles

Any special position?:Normal member

Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.