• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sonic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
FINALLY an official Sonic thread! Now to discuss S4-2. My favourite concept art is Egg man in his flower machine (Boss) and with that, I have a few guesses to guess the zone that boss is in: Temple Trap Zone, Jungle Tangle Zone, Green House Zone or Wild Vile Zone. If I get the zone name right, can I have a cookie?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So we finally made a general Sonic thread? Well it's about time, I like Tikal why? i don't know she's just a useful character with an interesting pot during Sonic Adventure 1.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I like Eggman because he shouts the same quote(s) repeatedly in every battle. And back in the day when everyone called him Robotnik he used to pull that funny face when he took damage.
Like these?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
He's been voiced over by Travis Willingham more recently which makes him an even cooler guy.

I remember him being VA'd by Dan Green a while back but I don't think I've heard Travis Willingham's version of him. I'm sure he does an excellent job though.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Sonic Colours is my favourite Sonic game so far because of Eggman's PA's and Sonic saying " No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"

Colors > Generations. Oh yes I went there.

Colors being a Wii game makes it automatically shitty.

Generations was one of the games that really surprised me last year. I picked it up for £20 and have been having a blast with it at least a couple times a week. Classic Sonic really needs the lightning shield to be as fun as Modern Sonic though; once you have unlocked the shield though you're golden.

You really gotta skip those cutscenes though. Hammering start like my life depends on it.

Also you are playing Sonic Generations wrong if you don't have Sonic Boom and/or Stardust Speedway playing on every single level.

sceptile33

I didn't say the DS I said the Wii.

The reason a Wii exclusive is bad is because it's on the Wii.
Sigh.. Okay, let's try again. What's so bad about it being on the Wii?
Controls and awful graphics for one. You can't say that Colours wouldn't have been superior if it were on Xbox or PS3.

Controls are great in my experience. At worst, I find them on par with Generations, which is on PS3/360, so that wouldn't change. I suppose graphics would be better if it were on PS3/360, but graphics aren't a very big deal when it comes to games, at least to me. The graphics certainly are not awful, but I can already tell your expectations are much higher than mine. Gameplay is what matters most, and that wouldn't change at all if it were on one of those consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.