• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Soul Eater Club

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
DTX/Detex/Dragon Trainer X. I'd like to join because, well, I enjoy Soul Eater, simple enough.

My favorite character is most likely Soul, cause not only is he 'cool', but he becomes rather badbleep with the piano lessons.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
1) That sounds like a cool idea.

2) I watch dub, because I like hearing the characters speak in English. I think that I may start watching more sub though, because I would kind of like to learn Japanese, and hearing the language spoken in anime would be interesting.

Ghostfoot

crooked witch
Hello! I'm Ghost (or Phantom, whichever) and I'd like to join.
I only just delved into Soul Eater about a week ago. It was a slow start, and I was hesitant because I haven't enjoyed too many animes in the past, but it ended up being amazing.. and not to mention my new obsession. I just began Season 3 of the anime and am so morbidly downtrodden because I know it's going to be over soon. Gahhh. But I plan on reading the manga soon.

As for my favourite character it is definitely Soul. /Truly./ His deeply loyal character is what makes me love him the most because I am a lot like him in that regard. I'd spill my heart for the people I love without hesitaton. Being selfless and an unfailing support is what makes him admirable in my head. I also share the traits with him of being mellow, collected, and easy-going. I suppose you could just say I have a connection to his character haha. It strikes a chord with me.

I always watch dub. I find it distracting to read and watch animation at the same time. My mind is split when I am doing such and I cannot focus and fully enjoy myself. So, I prefer watching dub, yes. If I spoke Japanese I'd probably watch the sub, though.. it seems more autentic and the original intent in their messages would get across, and make more sense. Not everything translates perfectly lol. Subtle things are probably lost, sadly D:

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Hello! I'm Ghost (or Phantom, whichever) and I'd like to join.
I only just delved into Soul Eater about a week ago. It was a slow start, and I was hesitant because I haven't enjoyed too many animes in the past, but it ended up being amazing.. and not to mention my new obsession. I just began Season 3 of the anime and am so morbidly downtrodden because I know it's going to be over soon. Gahhh. But I plan on reading the manga soon.

As for my favourite character it is definitely Soul. /Truly./ His deeply loyal character is what makes me love him the most because I am a lot like him in that regard. I'd spill my heart for the people I love without hesitaton. Being selfless and an unfailing support is what makes him admirable in my head. I also share the traits with him of being mellow, collected, and easy-going. I suppose you could just say I have a connection to his character haha. It strikes a chord with me.

I always watch dub. I find it distracting to read and watch animation at the same time. My mind is split when I am doing such and I cannot focus and fully enjoy myself. So, I prefer watching dub, yes. If I spoke Japanese I'd probably watch the sub, though.. it seems more autentic and the original intent in their messages would get across, and make more sense. Not everything translates perfectly lol. Subtle things are probably lost, sadly D:

Welcome Phantom! If you do plan on reading the manga, there is a link to it one the first post. (The manga is better in my opinion)

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
This place needs some activity!
Check out this AMV!
[video=youtube;SQCKObiVzuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQCKObiVzuk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Alright, I just counted the posts everyone has made so far (Excluding the ones that just joined since they only have one) so here's the list of everyone's process!
Apollo77- 4
Blood Red Absol- 2
CuriousHeartless- 4
Lucario188- 4
Everyone else (Besides CoD) has one post.

Also Cario, thank you for the AMV it will be added to the first post. (You guys can post links to stuff too, just saying..)

New Topic- Why do you like Soul Eater? (The anime not the character)

It's a really different anime. I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree to that. The anime it self is serious yet comical. The characters have weird traits and yet can kick some serious butt. Sure the ending of the anime wasn't what I thought should've happened, but it did. Why cry over spilled milk? Sure that milk was pretty awesome, but it's not worth crying over.

(The ending is what made me read the manga though....)

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I like Soul Eater because it has an interesting plot and the idea of the DWMA is pretty cool. I also like the characters and the music. It's both a serious and funny anime, and the fight scenes are done well. I agree that the ending left a little to be desired, but it wasn't really horrible.

Apollo77

John Doe
I think the biggest reason why I love Soul Eater is the depth of the characters. They all have such believable personalities, I feel like they could be people I know in real life. Even the minor characters like Ox and Kilik get some spotlight once in a while. It's got a lot of funny moments, a ton of action, and a good amount of emotional moments as well. It's just interesting in every way.

CuriousHeartless

I watched the AMVs. They were good but I really only liked the This Is Halloween one. I also didn't realize what AMV stood for until I watched them (I've watched AMVs before but never figured out what it meant).

I like Soul Eater because it's cool. It has tons of moments that make you go 'Woah that was cool' while also having a good sense of humor. It knows when to be serious and when to be funny. Plus it's deep and has good characters.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
The 'This is Halloween' AMV is a favorite of mine.

Anywho, I'm adding a new section into the AMV thing. 'Anime Trailers' This will include audio from a movie trailer placed with clips of Soul Eater. I'll also add some new AMV into both sections. Just give a few minutes...

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
So, I love AMVs, so here's another one! It's rather epic, in my opinion.

[video=youtube;gnASpm-dlLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnASpm-dlLs&[/video]

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Awesome AMV!!
[video=youtube;gzgK4sjvf3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgK4sjvf3k[/video]

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
The AMV shall be added, thank you Cario.
Anyway, Eeveelover824 made this Userbar for us!

souleaterclubuserbar_zpsb39adb19.png
It will be added to the Fanart section, under Userbars.

Edit- I also got permisson from the author to put a link to their crossover FanFic on our club! Details will be under 'Crossover FanFiction' of the FanFiction section.
.....Anyone else think that last sentence sounded weird?

Last edited:

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
This place needs some more activity!

Happy Winter everyone!!!
Soul Eater Winter.jpg
I didn't make this.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
This place needs some more activity!

Happy Winter everyone!!!
View attachment 7440
I didn't make this.

I tried making a X-mas card with that picture...But it kept getting pixely... >.<

(By the way, I order a few banners for here. Three I think. One is for me, the rest will go under the fanart section.)

Edit- Banners are done and will be under Fanart soon.

Last edited: