• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Soul Eater Club

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I remember there being an AMV with GOLD from UVERworld, but sadly I can't seem to find it anymore. It was among the top 5 AMVs on my list.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
I remember there being an AMV with GOLD from UVERworld, but sadly I can't seem to find it anymore. It was among the top 5 AMVs on my list.

That's a shame. It would've been great to have another AMV here.

Edit- Jan. 1st

Banners that are ready.

souleater_zps684a0e75.png
Done by Rayquaza The First of Forever & Again.

LordDeath_zpse51f2b4b-1_zps80cbd988.jpg
Done by our own Blood Red Absol of Secret Laboratory.

Last edited:

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
To me Crona and Make just have a close friendship. *Hides from Crona/Maka fanpeople* I do sometimes ship Stein/Medusa.

I do ship Kid/Crona... Ummm... Anyway! I'll just count the posts you guys have done and see if anyone ranked up! Yeah....

Post Count

Apollo77- 5
Blood Red Absol- 3
CuriousHeartless- 5
Dragon Trainer X- 2
Lucario188- 8! (You are now N.O.T student rank! You may use the N.O.T student banner! Which is located in the Fanart section.)

The rest only have one post.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
To me Crona and Make just have a close friendship. *Hides from Crona/Maka fanpeople* I do sometimes ship Stein/Medusa.

I do ship Kid/Crona... Ummm... Anyway! I'll just count the posts you guys have done and see if anyone ranked up! Yeah....

Okay, moving on!

Has anyone heard the band UVERworld? If not, try listening to one like Chance or Shamrock and tell me what you think.

It is a shame that that one AMV got taken down, but there's also Soul Eater AMV- Thanks for the Memories. The song works well with the scenes.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Has anyone heard the band UVERworld? If not, try listening to one like Chance or Shamrock and tell me what you think.

It is a shame that that one AMV got taken down, but there's also Soul Eater AMV- Thanks for the Memories. The song works well with the scenes.

I actually haven't but I shall youtube it.

We have an AMV that has the song Thanks for the Memories here. Maybe you talking about the same one we have.

Apollo77

John Doe
To catch up on a few things:

@Lucario: Wow, that's an awesome pic! I love Liz and Patty on that sled in the background.

@Blood Red Absol: I'm not a big shipping person, but I do kind of like SoulxBlair for the laughs. :p Nice banner btw.

And since I feel like I need to contribute something, imma go find a cool AMV. To YouTube! *transition music*

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Thanks Apollo.

I guess the only two people I ship are SoulxMaka (I know,boring). I suppose also Black*StarxTsubaki.

Here's an AMV, be aware of spoilers though.
[video=youtube;lqsp3IN-Pwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqsp3IN-Pwg&noredirect=1[/video]

CuriousHeartless

Been a while since I posted here. Nice AMVs everyone, although Halloween is still my favorite. On the side of shipping, this is sprobably my most active fandom for shipping in that I actually has a bit of interest. I like SoulXMaka, Black*StarXTsubaki, and OxfordXKim (I'm pretty sure that's her name, anyways).

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I have lent my copy of the soul eater series to my friend, he hasn't made it to any of the Excalibur episodes yet but he says he can't stand Black*Star (Honestly I don't blame him)
To me Soul Eater is a really unusual anime as some of the characters are really great, and some a done really bad.
I wanted to do a diagnosis of some of the Soul Eater characters and see what you guys think :3

First is my Personal Favorite, Stein <3
Even though he is a per-established character I think he is done so well, one of the best Mad Scientist Characters ever made, his name is a little annoying but I can deal with that, and because Shinigami is so weird he serves as a better role model for all the main characters, also there is his own separate story that involves him and Medusa as well as his descent into Madness.

Crona.
The character that I personally relate to the most, he is basically the image of depression, he is always being tormented by the demon sword and is forced to do his mothers bidding no matter the cost, Although I personally prefer Stein I think Crona is the stronger character, mainly because he has the most character development in the entire anime, however for him it is always a struggle between the past and the future.

Death the Kid.
Ok, you can hate me for this but Kid is by far my least favorite character in the entire anime (and possibly the most overrated anime character ever) His only flaw is that god awful and annoying obsession with symmetry. He is stuck up, obnoxious and has no credible character development throughout the entire series. I will admit that as the show progresses he does become somewhat bearable as his role in the story improves, but other then that I personally can't stand him

Ok, I think I will wrap up my rant here with some quick opinions.
The Villains in the show are all brilliantly written.
I love the drawing style and the concepts which helps create a very surreal feeling about the settings.
I don't hate Excalibur, his entire character is written to be annoying, in which case he achieves his goal, and deserves points for that xD

Ok, Rant Over <3

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
My personal favorite ship is a Russin Kirov Class Cruiser. Truly a majestic piece of work.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Eeveelover824 has once again done us some art. She did some text banners for us and I ordered a few more. Anyway we have a new topic!

New Topic: What Soul Eater Character do you hate/dislike the most? (And no, Excalibur doesn't not count.)

For some reason, I don't like Blair. I'm not even 100% sure why. I just do. (A bad answer I know, but that's all I got for her.) At first I hated Black*Star, but once I finished the anime and started reading the manga, I don't hate him anymore. Once again, I'm not even sure why.

Apollo77

John Doe
Are you suuuuure we can't say Excalibur?!?

Hmm, 'tis an interesting question, since I really don't hate any characters. Except for Excalibur, but you said... If I had to choose, I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Kid and Crona. Like Blood Red Absol said above, he really doesn't have any major flaws other than symmetry obsession, and he sorta gets special treatment because he's Lord Death's son. Crona, well I just find it hard to believe that someone can have that little of a backbone. Outside of fiction, I doubt it's even possible. But neither are really bad characters IMO.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
I don't like Blair either, because she's such a sexualized character.
I also don't like Spirit because he's such a bad father to Maka, and he doesn't seem to realize/care.

Don't hate me guys, but, I don't actually hate Excalibur...

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Alright guys, I have a few new videos that can be found under the AMV section. Also, I plan to go FanFic Hunting we kinda need some. (Yeah I just noticed that there's only one...And it's a crossover....) Any requests besides anything Angst, Horror, or Tragedy? (Please tell me via PM or VM.)

Last edited:

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Okay, I read this and took the picture a while ago, but I never got around to posting it here! So anyway, you have no idea what I'm talking about yet, so here we go. And the point of this is that I hopefully cause someone to smile. And I love references (even though I realize this was not intentional). But I digress.

A couple of months ago I was reading Naruto 50, and I came across a panel in which Temari was making a face that looked very similar to the Excalibur face. This made me reallyhappy and I wanted to share it, so I took a picture:
IMG_5813.jpg

And for reference, here is the Excalibur face: Link.
And, if anyone loves finding other characters making the Excalibur face, here's Zuko and Aang doing it: Link.

I hope that this made you smile! Has anyone else found characters from other series' making what looks like the Excalibur face?

Cerabi

weapon AND meister
i would love to join!!
It is hard to decide on my favorite charrie, but I would have to say maka. Probably because me and makka are very alike because 1. We love to read. 2. We both use an attack on our on friends when we are annoyed 3. we are both awesome. :)

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
i would love to join!!
It is hard to decide on my favorite charrie, but I would have to say maka. Probably because me and makka are very alike because 1. We love to read. 2. We both use an attack on our on friends when we are annoyed 3. we are both awesome. :)

The first person to say Maka! Why doesn't anyone else like Crona?? *Goes into the Mr. Corner* Regardless, welcome to the club!

In other club news, adventure-fanfic-hunting was a bust. Most doubled as a romance (something I wanted to avoid) while some had OCs. (Mary Sues. They. Are. EVERYWHERE! Sorry I couldn't help myself....) So instead I shall go romance-fanfic-hunting. Any requests go into my VMs or PMs. (Anyone can help if they wish too. Just saying...)

Cerabi

weapon AND meister
Well, I'll going to RFF search! :-D