• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Soul Eater Club

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Hey! Kat's back! Good to see you!!

Welcome to our new members draco star 98, Auraria, Commoogle, and Shadow1624!

Here's an AMV for everyone's enjoyment:
[video=youtube;hyuAaRxcRts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyuAaRxcRts&feature=related[/video]

HetaOni

Chesaught
I. WANNA. BE. A member of this club.
My favourite character is Stein because he's an insane scientist. eue

Btw, I'm only on episode 10 so I'd greatly appreciate if people put things in spoilers. ;w;

CGS

Shadow Lucario
What kind of partner (Weapon or Meister) would you have? I'd say sword. I love cutting things up lol

Estellise

peachy
Why did (or do if you're still watching it) you watch Soul Eater?
someone suggested it to me. being the curious-type I am, I had to look it up... and I fell in love with the series. :3

Now for the age-old question: dub or sub? Which did you watch and which do you think is better?
dub. this sorta goes for every anime ever, but.. I find most Japanese females to have annoying voices...

Why do you like Soul Eater? (The anime not the character)
I like what the series is about. :I it's relevant to my interests..

Does anyone else enjoys the Soul eater shippings? (Chosen by Blood Red Absol)
of course! one of my OTPs in Soul/Maka. : D I also really like Kid/Patti/Liz, but not as much...

What Soul Eater Character do you hate/dislike the most? (And no, Excalibur doesn't not count.)
Blair!!! I absolutely loathe her. she's so annoying and ****ty, plus she gets in the way of Soul/Maka...

What kind of partner (Weapon or Meister) would you have? (Idea chosen by Dragon Trainer X but was altered by me)
I'd much rather be a weapon (it seems easier), so... I'd want a meister that wasn't like Black Star ._.; :608:

CGS

Shadow Lucario

It interests me, Like a Halloween show

What Soul Eater Character do you hate/dislike the most? (And no, Excalibur doesn't not count.)

Death the Kid, he's so annoying wanting everything to be 100% right

Blair!!! I absolutely loathe her. she's so annoying and ****ty, plus she gets in the way of Soul/Maka...

Nothin wroung with Blair lol I actully like her

Last edited:

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Oooo! Let me join!
My favorite character is Black ★ Star! Yes, the Naruto rip-off XD His energetic attitude is boss!

Another thing is, I'm into the manga and not the anime~! I don't mind anime spoilers and I'm reading the latest chapter! :3

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Oooo! Let me join!
My favorite character is Black ★ Star! Yes, the Naruto rip-off XD His energetic attitude is boss!

Another thing is, I'm into the manga and not the anime~! I don't mind anime spoilers and I'm reading the latest chapter! :3

Yea, Black Star does remind you of Naruto lol

On Chapter 4 of the Magna (after finding a site)

HetaOni

Chesaught
I'm going to answer the topics since I have nothing to do.

What kind of partner (Weapon or Meister) would you have?
I'd be a Meister. My partner would probably be able to transform into a blade or something.

So many people suggested it to me. They said it was a very "me" type anime. Not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, lol.

Now for the age-old question: dub or sub? Which did you watch and which do you think is better?
Dub because FUNimation is hilarious. I've also only watched it dubbed.

Why do you like Soul Eater?
I really have no idea. I guess because its so entertaining. But the most likely reason is probably that I can relate to so many of the characters' feelings.

Does anyone else enjoys the Soul eater shippings?
I dunno, I'm not really a shipper.

What Soul Eater Character do you hate/dislike the most?
Asura of course!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

I don't know. Whenever the word 'anime' came into the picture, everyone would seem to mention soul eater. I was a bit perturbed by the name, but I gave it a shot, and what do you know I really enjoyed it : D

Dub. Oh, yes, the dub. I would much rather hear them say things in a language I can comprehend. Don't get me wrong, I watched 90% of the series in sub b/c there's a limited amount of dubbed episodes that haven't been taken off Youtube. I just like hearing Maka, Soul, and Stein's voice in English XD

The parenthesis confused me for a moment, but, mainly, I like the anime b/c of the relationships and characters. Just how they all interact and fight, they all seem to legitimately care for each other. Now toward the end it felt less like they were going to school and more like going to war, but I understand.

Does anyone else enjoys the Soul eater shippings? (Chosen by Blood Red Absol)
I ship Soul/Maka, just like almost everybody else! lol I love Soul and Maka and they would be amazing for each other : ) In any other shippings....well, I don't typically ship, but Stein and Marie crossed my mind. Once I get passed the fact that Stein's hair is grey b/c that's his normal color instead of old age, it sounds better lol

Excalibur! ////No but really, hmm. I found it a little irritating for Blair to pop in, but her cat form was pretty cute. Medusa got on my nerves, but I think that was in better terms of a bad guy who you love to hate, right? Oh, Arachne. I can't stand her. I always thought she was disgusting and just..egh, I really really didn't like her

This is really difficult, b/c I'm really indecisive. I would love to be a Meister, but I feel like my indecision and apologetic nature wouldn't let my partner live up to their potential. I would hope to be a good Meister, but I think I would need to grow some thicker skin first.
If I were to be a Weapon though, I'd would just be happy with any meister that would choose me...except for Black Star. I want a slightly more normal kind of person. But, yeah, I wouldn't do too much, but being a weapon could be fun. lol

Those were some pretty fun questions XD

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario

Weapon, that way I can turn my body into a weapon

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I'll just answer some random topics.

I'd be a meister. It would be really awesome if my partners were twins like Liz and Patty. They should be dual blades! ^-^

Why do you like Soul Eater?
I got addicted to it mostly because I loved the art style! So epically cool... Have you seen the characters' outfits?! They're awesome. And I really like the concept of humans turning into weapons. And most of the characters were pretty likeable

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
More people! ^__^ I really need to be more active.... But truth of the matter is that I may or may not be able to login in within the dates of June 16th- July 26th. I'll be in a college prep thing for those six weeks. So I'm going to try to login in as much as I can before the 16th. Thus, I give you a new topic.

Do you, yes or no, hate Excalibur? Please explain why.

To be honest, I don't hate him. I hate his song. Just don't sing it or force me to hear it or I will Maka Chop you with a Death Scythe. And yes, that was meant to not make sense.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Do you, yes or no, hate Excalibur? Please explain why

I hated Excalibur. He was thoughtless and irritating and added almost nothing, if anything, to the story itself. His stories were boring, his whole appearance itself I thought was gimmicky (just for the heck of it), and he's the reason I would skip through the episode. The two episodes soley centered on him were the ones I skipped entirely.

CuriousHeartless

More people! ^__^ I really need to be more active.... But truth of the matter is that I may or may not be able to login in within the dates of June 16th- July 26th. I'll be in a college prep thing for those six weeks. So I'm going to try to login in as much as I can before the 16th. Thus, I give you a new topic.

To be honest, I don't hate him. I hate his song. Just don't sing it or force me to hear it or I will Maka Chop you with a Death Scythe. And yes, that was meant to not make sense.

I personally think we just don't have enough to keep people talking. Not sure what to use to get more, but as is people just respond to a question then disappear.

No, I do not hate Excalibur. He may be annoying, but I find it funny. And it makes the little bit of time when he is (somewhat) serious near the end cooler than if he was a cool-headed character all the time. And he hasn't screwed anything up too bad, as far as I can tell, so it's not like he is screwing over the heroes.

CGS

Shadow Lucario

16th- July 26th

Aww gonna miss my B-Day

Do you, yes or no, hate Excalibur? Please explain why

I dont, but I have to agree, I hate the song

VS

they/she
I would like to join, my favorite character is Death the Kid because his OCD reminds me of myself and well...
His overall character is hilarious.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
I would like to join this club :)

my favorite character is Crona because of his insanity and horrible past. he is just too adorable imo and Ilove how in the episode in Italy how he always mentions how the doors only open one way they open inward :D