• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Soul Eater Club

HetaOni

Chesaught
Do you, yes or no, hate Excalibur? Please explain why.
No, I don't hate Excalibur. I actually find him really funny.
I question why people hate him more than the snake witch who revived the Kishin, possessed a little girl, drove a man into insanity, and abused her own child.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there

Yes. I really do. Because Fool! And the song. The song is weird >_>
Remember when Liz just threw him out of the book instead of using him? I'd do that too. That's how anoying he is.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Welcome to VS and colorless-winter!

No I don't hate Excalibur. He was a little annoying, and his song was a lot annoying, but he was funny. He's the kind of character that makes you go "what?!" and that makes him interesting.

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
Welcome to both of you! ^_^

Quick thing colorless-winter, I really like the banner. I'm a bit of a Crona fan myself. To be honest, my first reaction was: Oh my god it's a Crona banner! I want one.... D: I swear, Crona is possibly the only anime character I strongly fangirl about. And fangirling is something I do not do.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
thanks for the welcome!
and crazied creator, I am the same way I LOVE Crona! and on my banner the original size was too big so I had to make it smaller and I THINK IT REALLY SUCKS THAT SIZE >.> it bothers me XD but thanks for the compliment! i can make you a crona banner if you want. im no pro at it(i draw not make banners XD) but i can still make one if you want :p also,
I only fangirl about Crona, Silver(pokemon rival) and Nate (b2w2) XD that's it :p
and on the topic...
no I don't hate Excalibur and he is actually one of my favorite characters believe it or not.(though I don't like him nearly as much as Crona) I think Excalibur is entertaining and give people a WTF just happened moment XD also his song I am the only one that I know that isn't bothered by it :p although one thing I do hate is " there are 1000 provisions you must peruse and you must take part in the 5 hour story telling party!" I don't know how Hero did it... until Excalibur started sneezing XD

CraziedCreator

The Crazy One
I think that it looks fine with its current size. I actually did a Crona wallpaper a few months ago. I just put it together though. xD As for the banner, thank you, I would love one! I mean.... Its alright, you don't have to. But maybe we should stop talking about Crona. xD

HetaOni

Chesaught
I'm sure some of you have seen this before, but whatever.
[video=youtube;LV7AzNYh5bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7AzNYh5bo[/video]
Best AMV I've ever seen.

Lucario188

Aura Guardian

Best AMV I've ever seen.
This is definitely one the best AMVs I've even seen as well. It not only fits the anime really well but it's also superbly well put together, in my opinion. What does everyone else think about it?

HetaOni

Chesaught
I have a quick question about the manga.
Does Kid already know that his father is dead?

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
*waves scythe around trying to attract activity*

I have a quick question about the manga.
Does Kid already know that his father is dead?
Isn't that obvious...? I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand this question. I may not have gotten to this point yet in the manga, I've currently only read through the 10th graphic novel released in the US. How far have you read?

CGS

Shadow Lucario
[video=youtube;LV7AzNYh5bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7AzNYh5bo[/video]
Best AMV I've ever seen.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezmuADj75Do[/video]

HetaOni

Chesaught
*waves scythe around trying to attract activity*

Isn't that obvious...? I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand this question. I may not have gotten to this point yet in the manga, I've currently only read through the 10th graphic novel released in the US. How far have you read?
I've read up to the most recent chapter. (Chapter 111)
You're nowhere near that chapter if you've only read up to volume 10.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Hey, could I be able to join? Soul Eater is a truly awesome anime. My favorite character is Crona; no contest there. I've loved him (I think he's a guy >.>) since the first episode he appeared in. He has a hard time expressing himself and dealing with things, and all that suffering he went through really broke my heart. All I want to do is go into the anime and give him a hug. I'm actually so obsessed that I'm working a Crona cosplay. I have the wig and the dress, but i just need to add the collar and cuffs~ I might post some pics after it's all done. Yeeeah, i'm pathetic at times, but. I'm a true fangirl.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Hey, could I be able to join? Soul Eater is a truly awesome anime. My favorite character is Crona; no contest there. I've loved him (I think he's a guy >.>) since the first episode he appeared in. He has a hard time expressing himself and dealing with things, and all that suffering he went through really broke my heart. All I want to do is go into the anime and give him a hug. I'm actually so obsessed that I'm working a Crona cosplay. I have the wig and the dress, but i just need to add the collar and cuffs~ I might post some pics after it's all done. Yeeeah, i'm pathetic at times, but. I'm a true fangirl.
I cosplayed Crona during my school's last anime club of the year.
I got a lot of hugs and I just said "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HUGS!"

VS

they/she

Not sure if cross-dress cosplaying or not. Crona is a Hideyoshi!
Nope, I thought he was hilarious...

Last edited:

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Welcome Flare (Toxic)!

I've read up to the most recent chapter. (Chapter 111)
You're nowhere near that chapter if you've only read up to volume 10.
Okay, sorry to not be of more help.

Sounds like it was fun!

I love how three people here have Soul Eater signatures.
I like Heta's especially because 1) it's continuous and 2) it's Stein. Did you make it?

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I don't really hate any of the characters but Excalibur sort of got on my nerves whenever there was a full episode dedicated to him. Overall though he's pretty cool. BAKA

That's so cute. I'm probably going to do the same thing if I end up getting hugs. Since I'm sort of like Crona personality-wise it shouldn't be that hard; I hope.

R2J

R.I.P #31
I'd like to join, I've only see a few shows.

My favorite characters are Soul and Death The Kid. I like Soul because he tends to stay layed back and DTK because he wants everything to be perfect