• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Soul Eater Fan Club

Golde

Always Searching~
Yes! New manga ><

So many great things happened XD

Justin's form looks yuck. I hate it. It's got some cool points, but its not great by any means.

I like Medusa, but I hate this form. For me it's Chibi > Regular > Gangster Spider

TEZCA'S BACK WOOO >< Reflecting the souls, that's bamf XD And the little pics of them hanging out were adorable~!

Soul looks a little different now, it's weird.

Black [Insert Star Here] Star jumping on Erika was syrup and roffles XD

And Gophers face made me lol more than any manga in a very long time. :<

Is anyone else still disappointed Gopher's male?

Darth Kitty

Hm. Must be on drugs
idk, I kinda liked Justin's new form. But that may be because I find guys with covered eyes hot... but I wont delve any more into that. xD

Is Tezca's teddy bear head his real head or a mask?

Justin drinking a random drink equals cute.

Maddy's boooored. Golde you better get online so I can act like a crackhead while you try to explain your psp troubles to me like everyday.

Golde

Always Searching~
idk, I kinda liked Justin's new form. But that may be because I find guys with covered eyes hot... but I wont delve any more into that. xD

Is Tezca's teddy bear head his real head or a mask?

Justin drinking a random drink equals cute.

Maddy's boooored. Golde you better get online so I can act like a crackhead while you try to explain your psp troubles to me like everyday.

Well, yeah, they're hot, but Justin's not asposed to be hot >< He's supposed to be a skull-cap wearing, tea drinking adorable.

It's a "mask". But, more like a helmet.

And yes, it really does XD

Internet gave out. Not sure why.