• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

L

Leki_Loony

This was probably my favorite movie, followed very closely by the first Poke'mon Movie.
I absolutely adore all the dream worlds that Molly creates, especially the beach area. Really nifty. All the battles were very good, the music going great with them.
I love how this movie shoes the love of children between their parents, like Molly and her father and mother, and Ash with his mother. So cute.
I gotta say, Entei was pretty impressive. I loved how they portrayed him, making Molly believe in him to make him powrfull.
All in all, this was the best Poke'mon movie yet. I give it: 10/10.

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
This is definately one of the best Pokemon movies, so far. It was more mature than the first two, though still lighthearted. No matter how many times I see this, it never gets old. I still remember when the movie first started to get advertised as The Lord of Unown Tower, then switching to Spell of the Unown.

This is my favourite film out of all the ones that I've seen (all but Mew & Rukario). Entei is still my favourite Pokémon anyway, and the Unown are just cool anyway, but where did the ;201-?; & ;201-!; come from? Strange huh - they seem to be missing from the movie!
'I'm happy, that you are happy.' That still sticks with me today, even from when I first saw it the day it came out in the UK.
I also found myself quite 'upset' at most of the Pokémon films (except the 6th one - that one was cr*p!)
[Slaps self around the face. 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN']

skarmachild

Cheer up.
I think this is my favourite movie.

The thing is, it has the essence of a Pokémon movie, but you could easily replace the Pokémon characters with other people/things. It's more of a family movie than previous ones.

The battles were rubbish though, but the music in the underwater battle was pretty awesome - I wish that went on for longer. Which reminds, I should stick the movie on now!

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I thought this movie was sooo awesome and I wish Molly really bacame Ash's step-sister...that would rock!

alyssa

<3 Cutie;
i watched the movie three times i never get tired of that movie.

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
Yeah me too, i love Molly in her grown-up form. :p

I love the Battle Music in the Brock/Molly and Misty/Molly battle,
too bad you cant find it anywhere..

Anaya

Synthesis
I love this movie! It was my fav out of all of them so far. Especially because it was in Johto. And because it had Entei!

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
What attack did Entei use???

It looks like Shadow Ball, but i don't think it IS Shadow Ball.

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Yeah, but is it Flamethrower??? It looks more like Shadow Ball. Perhaps it is Will-o-Wisp.....

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This movie was cool. Entei was awesome. I think Entei probably used a flamethrower. It couldn't be will-o-wisp since it's a Hoenn attack and this takes place in Johto.

TogeticTheRuler

the unown were flloating around sumthing and were saying "unown" repeatedly aaaaaw coot!i think unowns are coot
this made me to belive unown would be a cool legend that could at least know sumthing like confusion or cosmic power........

GrassFlame

<--Cool
No...I don't think so... anyways, this is one my more favourite pokemon movies, and I agree that the underwater music was great, and it was different from the first two movies. In fact, I think i'll watch it later today! For some reason, it came to mind that subconsciously, Lisa's Aipom contributed to my recent liking of Aipom, along with other things. It would be cool if Molly came back, like a family friend kinda thing, but whatever...