• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPP PASBL Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goin' Graveler

Joshua said:
:(

*needs 5 more KOs to try for it* I've been trying for months to get that gym. *is dispondent*

Joshua

You could convert some SP to get one or two KOs...

Razor Raven

Darkness, guide me
Well, he did say "if", dude ^^;

Muyotwo

Gone Crusadin'
Hate to say it Josh, but, If I chose to take it, it would be hard to convince me (or others for that matter) that I'm not the best candidate.

I haven't come to any decision though. If you get approved for the gym before I make said decision, you're welcome to it.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier

Muyotwo said:
Hate to say it Josh, but, If I chose to take it, it would be hard to convince me (or others for that matter) that I'm not the best candidate.

I haven't come to any decision though. If you get approved for the gym before I make said decision, you're welcome to it.

*glomps* Thank you. If you do get it though, stick me on the top of your cue please.

GG said:
You could convert some SP to get one or two KOs...

Did that. Since Ron changed the ruling, it cost me all 9 of my SP to get 1 KO. That's why I have 15 and not 14. *needs match reffage badly* Where's Stu when you need him?

Killy Gallet

Starry Eyed Surprise
Like I said in Time Out, I typed a big rant about the SP thing, but no one cared.

Muyo, take whatever Gym you want, but don't worry, I'll beat you XD

And Mozz, it's ok, I'll beat everyone here, and beat them until I get to be LC ^^;;

G

Goin' Graveler

Killy Gallet said:
Like I said in Time Out, I typed a big rant about the SP thing, but no one cared.

Muyo, take whatever Gym you want, but don't worry, I'll beat you XD

And Mozz, it's ok, I'll beat everyone here, and beat them until I get to be LC ^^;;

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Zora. XD

My gym match with ZJ is finally starting. Now to decide which ones to use...

bird1111

Someone's getting too cocky for her own good

Unlike poor me, who had no self confidence from his loss against ZJ to his narrow loss against MY

Killy Gallet

Starry Eyed Surprise
Nah, just gotta keep the self-confidence up, I suck at this, I'm 10-3 =\

Razor Raven

Darkness, guide me
Yeah, I haven't been able to complete one battle since I returned, and here I was hoping to achieve what Nick here told me I'm capable of

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
Dragon Claw 302 said:
The league apparently goes in and out of coma...
Yeah, it doesn't look like I've missed much. I finally set up Hana's match, and she disappeared. =/ Hopefully with Thanksgiving next week and some time off the league will get some activity back.

Char

7 Inches Of Fun
I'm part of that coma! :p

Anyways, yey, my level up has been approved! I'm level 2, go me *dances madly*. Hm...seems like the Newcomer's Tournament has been somewhat revived...I'm still in it...X-x, and my match with Hana = DEAD. :(

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
This is pretty sad. I can't find an opponent for my 2v2 match, and there are only two open challenges other than mine. Both of those people I played not too long ago, so I've been hoping for somebody else, but I might be moved to extreme measures if this keeps up.

I'll try to get some PM's out to remind people about their MYST matches, but I can't promise anything great to come out of this right now...

Killy Gallet

Starry Eyed Surprise
MY - I'm waiting for a round thee opponent, or for you to say I have none, and i get a win making me 3-0 so far.

Someone needs to ref my battle against Tendo. MY, if you ref that battle for me, I'll ref when you get an enemy for your 2v2. But anyone other than Dragon Claw, feel free to ref

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2365898#post2365898

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
Killy Gallet said:
MY - I'm waiting for a round thee opponent, or for you to say I have none, and i get a win making me 3-0 so far.

Someone needs to ref my battle against Tendo. MY, if you ref that battle for me, I'll ref when you get an enemy for your 2v2. But anyone other than Dragon Claw, feel free to ref

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2365898#post2365898
Since Wayne quit during this round, you will get a free victory for round 3. Also, for anybody else waiting for a third round match, you will either be assigned an opponent by Sunday or you will get a free victory. After that we will try to clean up rounds 2-3 and hopefully start round 4 before Christmas. This isn't much of a summer tournament anymore...

And Killy, I'm fine with the reffing thing; I'll go start your match in a little while. I'll tell you when someone accepts my match, whenever that happens.

Hanatori

Pluffin'
Ohashi, the epitome, paragon, quintessence, and pinnacle of all things intelligent, will answer all of life's questions.

>Will I ever take my rightful place as the Dark Master?
Will Zora ever finish the ref test?
Will Mozz hump someone?
Will Hanatori bring back the Wacky Backy?
Will we ever stop seeing fools trying to sign up?
Will I ever get to read Volume 9 of Yu Yu Hakusho?

Ohashi: Maybe, no, of course, maybe, no, and yes. NEXT!

>Will I beat Zora in his Gym?
Will I win the MYST?
Will I ever be a LO?
Will I ever get a non-Gym non-Tournament match again?
Will Mozz put pants on anytime this week?
Will I beat Mozz in the LC match?

Ohashi: No, maybe, maybe, no, no, and yes... if you bribe Mozz with blonde women who can tan.

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
Welcome back...again.

I actually have an important message right now. Everybody who is involved in the MYST, please read this page. It has announcements about the future of the MYST, and everybody who wishes to stay in it needs to post in the check in thread. More details to come in the following days...

Status
Not open for further replies.