• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPP PASBL Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatori

Pluffin'
>As soon as the league reawakens, I'll do a little happy dance.

You'll be waiting for quite a while, if I had to guess.

MATCH STATUS! (yes, again..)

Vs. Char - Still no reffing... *shrug* Maybe, if I boot the thread, that'll help things.

Vs. S_M - Let's just wait and see.. I've done some good damage to Haunter, and I've made some of his attacks backfire... however, I imagine that he could do something to me this round. ^^;;;

Vs. Mozz - Nothing has happened since the last update. I'm still hoping that Toxic comes through, but I'm not optimistic.

Vs. Dark Scizor - I have a speed advantage, and it's my Aerodactyl versus his Larvitar. Things look good, but I can't get cocky.

bird1111

Match Status

Battling:

All of my matches: Starting to forget about how they are going due to lack of reffing

bird1111

Whew, nearly had a heart attack when I saw my match against JAF, I thought I was way past time to order, but it was just me forgetting to bump Dragon Claw and Dragon Claw forgetting to ref

Oromis

Stone Trainer
Bird, I just can't ref your match anymore. I'm only going to ref one match at a time from now on. So, I'm sorry but you'll have to get a new ref.

SM

Wlasl Master
*revies thread*

Someone take my open challenge. >>; I'm getting bored here. :p

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
I had to wait for over a week to get an opponent, so good luck getting somebody.

Everybody's matches have been reffed and posted in and whatnot. I also submitted a few signature moves that probably won't be approved, and that's about it. Will be back later today...

SM

Wlasl Master
Since this needs major bumpage *bumps*

Meh. I wanna be TL 3! I still need 3 KOs and a badge. :p

MetalYoshi17

Pokémon Snag Master
Well, I'm still alive, but I have exams and all that next week, so I probably won't be very active until this time next week. Will come back later today to ref stuff.

Good name, S_M, or PI, or whatever we're going to call you now. :p

Char

7 Inches Of Fun
I can't face you MY, no time...and I hope to get my tourney matches going.

o0

bird1111

Dang, getting to level 2 is going to take forever plus a century or two, especially as I'm still only about halfway

At least reffing keeps me somewhat busy, though I still could easily do another match or two

Oromis

Stone Trainer
What is it with the league these days? I mean, people are always signing up to join, but later, they get approved and never do anything with their squads?

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier

Muyotwo said:
Need more refs, or for the refs we do have to be less lazy.

*speaking as king of lazy refs, as well as King of league*

Anyway...

*raises hand as one of the refs who needs to stop being lazy*

You wouldn't happen to have a free match, would you Muyo?

Joshua

bird1111

Muyotwo said:
Need more refs, or for the refs we do have to be less lazy.

*speaking as king of lazy refs, as well as King of league*

Anyway...

Meh, I've been reffing and taking any non-dt matches that have popped up

Though we are lucky enough that not many matches are coming up, though I proably could take about 7 or 8 and still have plenty of room for tournament matches (since I tend to do reffings very quickly)

SM

Wlasl Master
Meh, I'm hoping I can end it between me and Zora once and for all. Hopefully if we can decide on an arena we can start.

G

Goin' Graveler

~Skywing Knight Joshua~ said:
*raises hand as one of the refs who needs to stop being lazy*

You wouldn't happen to have a free match, would you Muyo?

Joshua

Speaking of which... *pokes Joshua to ref*

Just telling everyone in advance that I'll be gone from the 19th till Christmas. Overseas and all that junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.