• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPPf Book Club (NO it is NOT for nerds and girls)

Favorite Book/Series?

• The Hunger Games(my personal favorite)

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Harry Potter

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Percy Jackson

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Cirque De Freak

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The Clique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Babysitters Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Warriors/Seekers

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Big Nate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Misc.

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'm going for Lord of the Rings, it's epic, and I really liked all the information you got in the whole book.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Username: Titan500
Favorite Book/Series:
-Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
-I, Robot by Issac Asimov
Why you want to join: To discuss the appreciation of literature.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
oh hai Titan

Anyway, I would go with either The Magician, the 2nd book in the Nicholas Flamel series, or The Sorceress, the 3rd book in the same series.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I've The last Continent and The Thief of Time, but perhaps I should read the colour of Magic first. Also, my english ain't bad, I'm just trying to improve it, that's why I'm here in the second place. First place? having fun :3

Username: Titan500
Favorite Book/Series:
-Discworld series by Terry Pratchett
-I, Robot by Issac Asimov
Why you want to join: To discuss the appreciation of literature.

Welcome, enter the discussion!

oh hai Titan

Anyway, I would go with either The Magician, the 2nd book in the Nicholas Flamel series, or The Sorceress, the 3rd book in the same series.

LOVE the series, the necromancer was probably my favorite, the alchemist probably my least, but overall, a really good series!

Zekrom77

Light the Way
Username: Zekrom77
Favorite Book/Series: Warriors Series and Chaos Walking Series
Why you want to join: Reading is my life

Zekrom77

Light the Way
OH MY GOD! Y'all are talking about the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel series! :D
I really like that series. It incorporates famous people, modern day, and ancient legends so well done. I cannot wait for the last book!

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
I'm a girl!:p

Username:ZoruaBoo
Favorite Book/Series:
~Eragon
~Northern Lights
~Demonata
Why you want to join:
Well, I love books! I want to be in this club! I want to find other people who love horror!
:3 Thanks!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
OH MY GOD! Y'all are talking about the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel series! :D
I really like that series. It incorporates famous people, modern day, and ancient legends so well done. I cannot wait for the last book!

I'm a girl!:p

Favorite Book/Series:
~Eragon
~Northern Lights
~Demonata
Why you want to join:
Well, I love books! I want to be in this club! I want to find other people who love horror!
:3 Thanks!

Welcome, join the discussion!

Me too! :p

3 words on Nicholas Flamel Series: BEST SERIES EVAH!!!

I love it, it has a good and right amount of humour, l like the style.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
On a similar note...

Username: ShinyLugia101
Book Title: The Alchemist
Author: Michael Scott
How many AR points: N/A
Summary of book: The 1st book in the best series ever: The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel. Basically, it's about these 2 twins, named Sophie and Josh Newman, who are found by Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel, who are immortal. The Two find out that they are the Gold and Silver Twins, and are basically the Chosen Ones. This is the start of an Amazing Adventure that takes them to different worlds (Shadowrealms) and encounter other Immortal Humans, and the Mysterious Elders.
Pages: 369 Pages Long

arceus03

I just placed an order for The Son of Neptune. :3 It's still a looooooooong time before the book comes out, but hey. I'm excited. XD

I read almost half the book already. LOVED IT. but reading WFE first..

Ahh. I saw The Red Pyramid, and its sequel back in the bookstore I just went to. I'm tempted to buy it buuuut... T.T I'll wait until the winter break, college is now giving me loads of stuffs to do first that I'm afraid if I buy the book it might distract me. XD I also plan to finish reading the Lord of The Flies first before buying any other books, as well.

I'm going for Lord of the Rings, it's epic, and I really liked all the information you got in the whole book.

Oooh, LoTR. I only saw the movie. I might try reading the books someday... if I have time. XD *adds to the list of books he will try to read* I mean, I have quite a number of unread books. Or halfway-read books. Eh. Inkheart is one of them. No offense, but I don't really find the reading to be a pleasure. The storyline is a bit interesting, but the way Cornelia Funke writes makes it a bit... dull to plow through the pages. >.>

Favorite Book/Series:
~Eragon
~Northern Lights
~Demonata

You read Demonata? How is it? 8D Do you read the Cirque du Freak series as well?

What is the use of the archive, if I might ask?

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
i have read all the nicholas flamel books as well. They are awesome! now im just waiting till the enchantress comes out

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Yeah, the series is EPIC.

But why does the Enchantress have to come out next Summer, anyway? Can't it be like, early Spring.

*Sigh*... If I have to wait a year for it to come out, it must be an EPIC conclusion...

Hey guys, l have a new topic for ya!

Have you ever met or know an author IRL?

Well, my moms friend and my older brothers friend both published novels, both of which are really good, they are both nice! Also, l have had books signed by people, like David Greenberg who wrote slugs and bugs, he was really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.