• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPPf is full of homos thread.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
SunnyC, you make a good point with your comparison to religions.

Fused, I tell you that until you said it and I did some research that I didn't know that -phobia used in a social setting can mean hatred or dislike of a certain people group. The problem that I see with using that word is that for people who don't know what the social connotation is, it will sound like you are saying that they are afraid of homosexuals.

And if any of you would like to see a list of phobias you can look here. (I particularly like hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia!)

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
SunnyC, you make a good point with your comparison to religions.

Fused, I tell you that until you said it and I did some research that I didn't know that -phobia used in a social setting can mean hatred or dislike of a certain people group. The problem that I see with using that word is that for people who don't know what the social connotation is, it will sound like you are saying that they are afraid of homosexuals.

And if any of you would like to see a list of phobias you can look here. (I particularly like hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia!)

I also compare the Proposition 8 controversy with the myth of St. Valentine, who married Christians against the law during the reign of Claudius II. I wonder if some day we will be celebrating important milestones in the struggle for gay rights, along with Valentine's Day when we celebrate the rights of Christians to marry. There is more than one parallel between gay rights struggles and religious struggles. Even though I stand up for other people's beliefs I still have my own.

Omg, so i was watching a homosexual news program a couple weeks ago. They were talking about how a lot of republicans and conservatives have been coming out of the closet recently. The only really weird thing is that most of them were right wing republicans who were against gay rights before coming out. The really really weird thing is that they still are anti-gay after coming out of the closet. Can you believe this? why would someone still be right wing after coming out of the closet!?

Slash4life

uncollared
Omg, so i was watching a homosexual news program a couple weeks ago. They were talking about how a lot of republicans and conservatives have been coming out of the closet recently. The only really weird thing is that most of them were right wing republicans who were against gay rights before coming out. The really really weird thing is that they still are anti-gay after coming out of the closet. Can you believe this? why would someone still be right wing after coming out of the closet!?

Because they still represent the conservative areas that voted them in. They represent the people's views, not their own. It's actually, imho, very honorable of them.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Wow, at first I though this was a thread bashing Serebii by the title. It's kind of crazy since it shows how homosexuality is misunderstood and not appreciated.

Slash4life

uncollared
: \
You can't exactly misunderstand it, and sexuality is sort of an odd thing to appreciate.

My own father misunderstands it, as does most of America who only know homosexuality as seen on television.

And why is it odd to appreciate? Sexuality is an aspect of any person. It has differences in people, but it exists in everyone. Even asexual is a sexuality

What's there to get other than the fact that it's a sexual attraction between two persons of the same gender?
It's not that hard.

Slash4life

uncollared
What's there to get other than the fact that it's a sexual attraction between two persons of the same gender?
It's not that hard.

A lot of people misunderstand gay people in general. Too many straight guys think all gay guys are attracted to all straight guys. As if.

Plus, a lot of people will just up and say it's a choice, which for me, and a lot of other homosexuals, is offensive. The saying "you just need to find the right woman" or thinking that any lesbian can be converted with the touch of a strong man. A lot of people don't understand that not all gay people are the kind who dance scantily clad on floats at Pride events. A lot of people don't know what pride means to us.

And that's just part of what there is to get other than just the actual attraction.

But that's in no way misinterpreting the definition of homosexuality.
Besides, of course they aren't attracted to ALL people of the same sex, nor are heterosexuals attracted to ALL people of the opposite sex.

Slash4life

uncollared
But that's in no way misinterpreting the definition of homosexuality.
Besides, of course they aren't attracted to ALL people of the same sex, nor are heterosexuals attracted to ALL people of the opposite sex.

But it is misunderstanding homosexuality. People misunderstanding it and thinking it's a choice, or that a gay guy needs the gay bashed out of him, or a woman to attempt to seduce or possiby rape him straight. That is a definite misunderstanding

originally posted by Mr. Mudkip

Don't get the news confused with the tabloids.
its called Gay USA on the free speech channel. Watch my gay brothers :p

But it is misunderstanding homosexuality. People misunderstanding it and thinking it's a choice, or that a gay guy needs the gay bashed out of him, or a woman to attempt to seduce or possiby rape him straight. That is a definite misunderstanding

How the hell could a women rape a man, at least in any sort of an attractive fashion?
And what idiot would think rape would cause someone to switch sexuality?

How the hell could a women rape a man, at least in any sort of an attractive fashion?
believe me it happens

Grei

not the color

I used to believe it was possible, and it... kind of is. It's not entirely possible for a woman to aggressively rape a man because a floppy **** isn't easy to shove into a vagina. Actually, either flaccid or erect, the guy could just move around a lot and make getting raped impossible.

But I suppose there could be a way for one to be raped in one sense of the word--where you just don't want it.
But I doubt you'd find a straight male who is about to have sex or is in the middle of sex and then changes his mind and decides he "doesn't want it." But that's my take.

Mr. Mudkip said:

I think you're overestimating the intelligence of much of today's collective society.

I have an answer, a strong heft woman fighting homosexual and wins, has the strength to tie up male and forcefully erose him. And a person can forcefully erect a man, the body responds naturally, even when the person doesn't want it to.