• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPPF New Zealand Club

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom

Welcome to the SPPF New Zealand Club!

Kia Ora! And welcome to the New Zealand Club! For the New Zealand fans of Pokemon and the Pokemon fans of New Zealand! We are here representing the New Zealand community here on Serebii to discuss many different aspects of New Zealand related stuff. Feel free to discuss any thing Pokemon related or not, but whether you like it or not, here are the rules of this lovely establishment!

rules.png

You should follow all rules that are present on the site and each sub-forum.
The site rules can be found >Here<
The Club Forum FAQ can be found >Here<
and the Club Forum Rules can be found >Here<

And for the Lazy Ones, here are the rules we thought should be reiterated and the Club Rules
1. Please refrain from using Foul Language.
Self Explanatory, but this includes swearing in a Foreign Language (since New Zealand is a HIGHLY Multi-Cultural country) so please don't.

2. Limit the one-liners.
Yes, please limit the one liners, unless you can't really add anything else to an important message.

3. Be respectful.
We might tolerate occasional, slightly offensive jokes (because we're awesome) but don't go all out and fill your posts with heaps of them. This also means no Flaming/Trolling/Being Cheeky.*
*[Unless it was an amazing comeback to a friendly argument]

4. Try not to stray TOO off-topic
We won't mind discussions that slightly drift off a bit, but not full on switch to a completely different topic. So please, if you want to know how someone's day went, VM or PM them.

5. HAVE FUN!
Relax and just enjoy the club! Have any questions? Feel free to ask!

join.png

Simply fill out the Registration Form and either PM it to a Club Leader or Co-Leader(s) or post it on this thread. We welcome anyone! Kiwi's or not Come and join the fun!

HTML:
[b]Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club![/b]
[b]Username/Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Rule of the Day:[/b] 
[b]Mathmatical Answer:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

explain.png

Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
Username/Nicknames: Any names you would like to be called.
Rule of the Day: Simply, just click on the Site Forum Rules and Copy pasta the name of the rule that corresponds to the date. On the event it's past the 15th, just go back to the start and continue counting.
Mathmatical Answer: The answer to the mathmatical question found in the Forum FAQ
Anything Else?: Any other information you want us to know, otherwise leave blank

ex.png

Treat this as my Sign up :D
Username/Nicknames: Novan_Hero - Call me Anything, but most people just call me Novan.
Rule of the Day: 10. Don't make/use multiple accounts. (This rule would also be used if Today was the 25th)
Mathmatical Answer: 1552.2 (1dp)
Anything Else?: I wasn't actually born in New Zealand, but I treat it as my home and because people still hear my American Accent even though I've been here for almost 6 years XD and don't ask me to make you anything, because my GIMP doesn't work because of Malware.​

member.png
  • Novan_Hero [Leader - Head Honcho!]
  • PopPrincess_Lyra [Leader]
  • Badwolf Churchill [Leader]
  • EeveeSkitty
  • Nature Girl <= Badwolf Churchill's sister :eek:
  • EternalSword7
  • Dragon user X
  • Shigs
  • kjt
  • ConeOfSHAME

support.png

Here is some art to show your support for this lovely little club :D remember, to just copy the link in the HTML, because it will include hyperlinking the Userbar to this thread!

Userbars: Made by Novan_Hero [Credit not needed, but appreciated]
uwmzM.gif

HTML:
[url="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?568520-The-SPPF-New-Zealand-Club"]http://i.imgur.com/uwmzM.gif[/url]
GTaUp.gif

HTML:
[url="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?568520-The-SPPF-New-Zealand-Club"]http://i.imgur.com/GTaUp.gif[/url]
SUkY3.gif

HTML:
[url="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?568520-The-SPPF-New-Zealand-Club"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SUkY3.gif[/IMG][/url]
GnoG5.gif

HTML:
[url="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?568520-The-SPPF-New-Zealand-Club"]http://i.imgur.com/GnoG5.gif[/url]

ty.png

Thanks for reading my insanely complex introduction!
Thanks to PPL and Churchill for helping me start this, with further credit to PPL for the awesome Headers!
And thanks to Sweet May who Approved this!​

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Yay I'm on my computer~

Username/Nicknames: PPL
Rule of the Day: 10. Don't make/use multiple accounts. (I'm not sure what this is about...)
Mathmatical Answer: Uhm.. I'm bad at Maths ._.;;
Anything Else?: I don't know what the 3rd/4th questions were... XD nya~

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
hahaha you're the only other person who can fill the form out wrong and still get in :p but I'll explain it haha
Rule of the Day: Pretty much, you just Copy Pasta the heading of the rules that corresponds to Todays Date :D EG
[Rule] - [Date]
1. - 1st/16th/31st
2. - 2nd/17th
3. - 3rd/18th
4. - 4th/19th
5. - 5th/20th
6. - 6th/21st
7. - 7th/22nd
8. - 8th/23rd
9. - 9th/24th
10. - 10th/25th
11. - 11th/26th
12. - 12th/27th
13. - 13th/28th
14. - 14th/29th
15. - 15th/30th

For example, if today was the 24th, then the rule of the day would be Rule 9. etc, etc.

Mathmatical Question:
Just answer the question 'sarcastically' asked by shadowfaith on the Club Forum FAQ thread. otherwise, just copy pasta my answer that I put in my rego form :D.

Btw, just a warning - once we get a decent amount of members, I'm gonna be starting a Slang Dictionary, sooooo... if you have access to Google Docs then please PM me if you would like to help contribute to the dictionary. :D but until I say that you may PM me, otherwise I might just ignore you :3

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
I never figured this idea would become reality... Hopefully it does okay.

Username/Nicknames: BadWolf/Churchill, and closer friends often call me Churchy.
Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
Mathmatical Answer: 1,552.2
Anything Else?: Umm, I'm a Kiwi born and raised. That should be about it.

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
Username/Nicknames: EeveeSkitty (SunshineCat in some other places)
Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
Mathmatical Answer: Urgh. Isn't it enough we do maths in school? xD
Anything Else?: I was born in Australia (I can hear the shouts of traitor right now), but I've spent most of my live, including my childhood in New Zealand and consider it my home.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
***GASP***
AUSTRALIAN.....

hahahahaha All goods, you will be converted and made to forget your Australian Heritage Lol jk.

Churchy and EeveeSkitty: ACCEPTED

and btw, I'm Asian, SO I LOVE MATH :3 hahahaha btw, we should have our first Discussion, so my Question is:
How are you guys Dealing with the Marmite Shortage?
I don't eat Marmite at all, but A lot of people do so what's your view on this and if you do love Marmite from the bottom of your Heart, then how are you Coping with it?

Username/Nicknames:
Nature Girl, but some people like to call me Angie.
Mathmatical Answer: 1,552.2
Anything Else?: Um, I've been living in the same spot in NZ for my whole life, I'm also BadWolf Churchill's sister. That is all I can think of :p

Novan_Hero said it was okay if I joined, soo...

Username/Nicknames: EternalSword7, ES7, Swordy,
Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes (I'm in GMT -6, so the NZ time zone is 18 hours ahead of me. It's the 16th here)
Mathmatical Answer: potato 1,552.2
Anything Else?: I share a 4th gen trade shop with two of my trusted friends, I make a lot of Pushmo/Pullblox puzzles from Pokémon sprites and post them on my deviantart account - which also has my drawings, too. I'm a Brony. (My favorite pony is Fluttershy, btw) And I'm in the slow process of moving to NZ. I don't know too much about it; just a little. I'm hoping to learn a few things.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Nature Girl & EternalSword7: ACCEPTED! And welcome to the club! :D And oooooohhh Churchy's sissy :3 hahahaha we hope you enjoy the club and don't hesitate to ask me or any of the co-leaders, any questions.

Now, about that Marmite... I've never even seen the stuff before. Is it good?

EeveeSkitty

Pokemon.
I'm Asian as well! And as for Marmite...I don't eat it often. When I do, I have it on toast, but I only have small amounts. Too strong for me to spread on as generously as I spread say, peanut butter.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
I LOVE PB&J :3 idk if that's an American Stereotype, but if it is then lololololol. anyway, what does Marmite taste like? how would you describe the taste? because if it's anything like the lunch my primary school gave to people who didn't have lunch, then I don't understand how people can eat it >.< otherwise yah...

I love Marmite; it's one of my favourite spreads. I haven't been eating it as often as I used to and we still have a whole jar left. So hopefully that will last until they start making it again.

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
Tisk, tisk. How can a New Zealander not like Marmite? Easily my favourite toast spread, but I prefer PB&J on sandwiches. Shortage would bother me a lot more if it wasn't coming back, but it certainly can't be replaced with Vegemite.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
How can you? I first tasted that thing when i was in hospital..thinking it was nutella.. spread it all over my cookies ._.;
I don't like PB and J aswell for that matter xD nya~

Red and blue - colours of the flag.

explain.png

ex.png

ty.png

support.png

member.png

join.png

rules.png

Last edited:
Speaking of peanut butter, I could go for some...

Anyways, the Marmite shortage doesn't affect me.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
lolololololol, but really I have no idea what it tastes and if it tastes anything close to vegemite, I'll hate it hahahaha. But, yah looks like the current people in this group aren't too impacted by the shortage :p Thanks PPL for the Headers :D and now I'll order us a banner so with that in mind, let's get this other discussion going!

What do you think is the most "New Zealand" Pokemon?
IMHO The closest thing to a New Zealand Pokemon was that Kiwi Gif in the Userbars that was from a Doduo. so yah, we really need a Mascot that's not Pikachu XD.

This may be a dumb suggestion, but I heard a lot of good art comes out of NZ. So what about Smeargle?

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
lolololololol, but really I have no idea what it tastes and if it tastes anything close to vegemite, I'll hate it hahahaha. But, yah looks like the current people in this group aren't too impacted by the shortage :p Thanks PPL for the Headers :D and now I'll order us a banner so with that in mind, let's get this other discussion going!

What do you think is the most "New Zealand" Pokemon?
IMHO The closest thing to a New Zealand Pokemon was that Kiwi Gif in the Userbars that was from a Doduo. so yah, we really need a Mascot that's not Pikachu XD.