• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPPF New Zealand Club

I'm gonna go with a big negatory on that one. (for obvious reasons) I wish I could go. all those 3DS streetpasses...

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
Username/Nicknames:Kjt (if you're wondering, it's just my initials)
Rule of the Day: 1. Don't ask for or provide illegal content, discuss cheating devices or cheat codes
Mathmatical Answer:[insert sarcastic answer here]
Anything Else?:No. Nope. Nay. Nuh uh. いいえ. But I guess if I were to say something it'd be no :p

Wondering, for all of you who are still in school, what do you think about NCEA? I don't really like it that much. :(

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
Welcome, kjt. I found NCEA okay. It was a bit strange compared to simple percentages at uni, but it was easy enough :p

As for Amrageddon, I could possibly consider thinking about going...

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
NCEA? Hm. I failed some lol. I sat in English exam for about 4 hrs...wasted my time and failed.

Arma-Expo or Doijun Overload. I still need to get me a costume, nya~

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
I went to the inaugural Hamilton Armageddon this year, and I plan to go to Auckgeddon again as I have for the past two years.

NCEA stinks, I'm sorry. I'm coming out the end of it now (just one year ahead of the realignment, thank goodness) and it has not been kind to me.

I'm only half way through my first year of NCEA so I don't really have much of an opinion on it so far, but right now it doesn't seem too bad.

I've never been to the Armageddon Expo and I'm not going this year either.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
I want to go to Armageddon, but it's getting really boring for me XD I might go with my friends if I really want to but yah, everything I want is overpriced :c XD and KJT, I will be adding you to the member list

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
Never been to Armageddon. Never really wanted to.

And thanks for the welcomes :)

Sad to say that I'm in the first year group to do the realigned NCEA. So we're the guinea pigs that don't have any great study resources to work with. There's like one online exemplar for each standard that we're doing. This year they've got extensive study guides for all the standards that I did last year. Just my luck :(

So, did anyone watch 7 Days last night? I did. It's probably the only NZ show I really watch :)

BadWolf Churchill

Mr Prime Minister
Sad to say that I'm in the first year group to do the realigned NCEA. So we're the guinea pigs that don't have any great study resources to work with. There's like one online exemplar for each standard that we're doing. This year they've got extensive study guides for all the standards that I did last year. Just my luck :(

So, did anyone watch 7 Days last night? I did. It's probably the only NZ show I really watch :)

Ouch, that's pretty bad luck. I just escaped the overhaul I think.

I love 7 Days! Never have the chance to watch it where I am, but I watch it whenever I'm at home. It's basically the only NZ show I watch.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
I'm doing the new Year 11 NCEA =.= apparently it's much harder than last year GREAT. But I'm alright I guess XD my teachers are slack and haven't put up all my credits but I have 21 Credits with 11 at Excellence, stupid Unit Standards making me look stupid.

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
Oh, unit standards. Haha, don't worry. If you have 11 of 21 at Excellence at this stage in the year, you're well on track for an endorsement. For the record, I got about 160 credits (over three years lol) at Level 1, ~55 of which were Excellence. I only got 37 Excellence credits at L2, though, which means I don't have that endorsement.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
yeah, I'm wanting an endorsement aye? XD I have a huge amount of expectation put on me because of what happened last year.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
NCEA is now a pain to me :c my credits haven't been updated at all this term and it worries me... And I'm striving for a Certificate in excellence and as many subjects as possible endorsed in at least merit. *sigh* so much work for this kid to be doing XD.

and a Request - Hey guys, do you think you guys could try and be more active XD it's sooooo nice seeing all the people here who live/soon to live in/want to learn about New Zealand and so could we try and pick up activity! c: THAAAAANKS!!!

And another sidenote XD my shop has been opened, check out i i.C.E Studios!

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
shutup :p I have very vague goals XD so yes, I want to be setup for life so yeh, especially the fact that I come from a decile 2 school, future bosses might discriminate against me and I want to make my school proud to have taught me, so that's one way I can pay them back for all the effort they put into my learning c:

and yes PPL, I will change it now :p

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
On the bright side for you I graduated from a decile 1 school, so you have twice the decile than I at least ;)

:eek: would this happen to be in South Auckland XD

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
wow awesome XD I don't really dress up aye hahaha, but if I were to dress up, I would want to dress up as a Limiter from Freezing or Zatch Bell XD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
:eek:! Lyra was my 1st cosplay xD

I can easily dress up as Dawn's Pt outfit. All I need is pink boots and white beanie :p

This year I'ma be Mei/BW2 female protag :3 Dat hair xD nya~

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OMG YOU GUYS GOTTA TELL ME WHAT DAY YOU'RE GOING!!!

and shigs, I think I have an Idea of what school you go to, cuz I live in the manurewa area aswell LOL NEIGHBOURS!