• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SPPF New Zealand Club

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OKAY GUYS I'll try to make my cosplay costume XD So here are my Ideas:

1) A Limiter from Freezing
2) Zatch Bell
3) A Flygon
4) Any other Ideas?

M-Dub

Μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω ᾿Αχιλῆος
Ooh, I'll be at Auckgeddon too, most likely on the Saturday. Meetup whut whut?

Oh, and did you guys hear? LittleKuriboh's gonna be there! :D

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Haha, yep ;D

Uhm, I'm not sure. Before it was 16 bucks. I think now it's 18 dollars for students.
Since I don't have a student ID updated, I'm 20 dollars, unless you pretend to be the kid and you'll be free if I pay 20 :p or me pretend as a kid is a better idea xD I'll get in for free. But a kid is under10-12 years old xD
So I mean is, if you don't have a student ID, they'll charge you 20 and a kid with you is free, but if you show your ID, you're 18 bucks.

Being in Top 10 of AMV contests can let you win a double pass. I won one years ago but they didn't lemme keep it for a suvenier :( nya~

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
ehhhhh, maybe I'll cosplay the next year since it's gonna take me forever to get my costume finished (can't sew very well :s) unless I get my grandma or mum to help me so yeh :p

Becoming

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
So I'll say stuff :)

So is anyone on telecom and hasn't yet bought a new phone (you know, the network's changing and all). A week or two ago I got a new phone (Samsung Y, I think). It's pretty nifty, youtube, internet, wi-fi, etc. It was cheap too, $225 for the phone and sim.

I'm on school holidays for another week which is great because I'm making the most of them . . . by having Angel watching marathons :p

In maybe NZ related stuff, on the last day of term we have an interschool. Well it was cancelled but there was still the rugby match at the new stadium. That was the first time I watched rugby live. I watched the world cup final but I didn't really enjoy it. I've determined that I hate the commentary of televised matches and that I prefer being up close-ish to watch rugby. I kinda liked it, which was significant because I decidedly dislikes rugby. So yeah, that was something new.

But I will never ever play rugby. Too dangerous >.<

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
Username/Nicknames: ConeOfShame, or just call me Ryan
Rule of the Day:Do not abuse smilies
Mathmatical Answer: 1552.2 (1dp)
Anything Else?: I am from Tawa, Wellington, I support the Hurricanes, and I am half american.

Anyone else cracked up at the magic pants Skinny ad? XD

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Oh that commercial XD, nehhhh I'd rather stick to my vodafone one! XD hahahaha, it's because no one knows cheap texts when they see them (skinny/2 Degrees). so yehhhh

EDIT: OH YES! And I'll add you to the member list.