• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

//.:*~*!The Sprite Mafia!*~*:.\\

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Withasnapofhisfingers.png

Only one within Serebii's limits ...

Oh can do Avatars as well as you know!

PurpleMew

no promises
You asked for it... :p WBG is White Be Gone, when the white background disappears.

EDIT: Here it is, WBGed too- thanks to AmazingChi for teaching me how to do this! ^___^
metarhydon.png

And You're welcome, pkmn17. :)

Nice work Chi know we are gunna go out of business, but lucky me i can do ranger animations now so can you add me to the list faithy and i only do walking or running

Yay i can do Ranger Animation and if you have seen it can you link my sprite thread to the front page please

arimor

Where it all began..
You asked for it... :p WBG is White Be Gone, when the white background disappears.

EDIT: Here it is, WBGed too- thanks to AmazingChi for teaching me how to do this! ^___^
metarhydon.png

And You're welcome, pkmn17. :)

Om `F `god i requestedd this to like 5 shops and they are all like i cant do it !
U just did it Omgashh its soo cool GOING TO THE SIG !

Ryze

----
No problem, Road ^_^ I'm glad you like it. And you might want to erase that double post O.O

Here's Combuskol, Ryze :)
combuskol.png

And Pseudo Unlegendary, sorry about the wait. You didn't specify shoe colour so I made the shoes black too. ^_^
psuedotrainer.png

Wow very nice sprite, thanks a lot!

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Om `F `god i requestedd this to like 5 shops and they are all like i cant do it !
U just did it Omgashh its soo cool GOING TO THE SIG !

No-one else could do it?! Well that's a big boost to my self esteem xD I'm glad you like it!

Ryze said:
Wow very nice sprite, thanks a lot!

No problem; it's what I do :D

You'd have to take that up with Nightblaze... where is he, anyway? (=( Anyone seen him?

Accepted =D Nice image btw, this is going to look good. :)

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
Hey faithless could I redirect my shuckaligatr to you. Kyuubi-Chan doesn't seem to be doing anything. It is a matter of life or death.

:eek: then you shall have your fusion! <p

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Chao for: .:Faithless.:
Pokemon to be made into chao: Buneary
Blinking? Yes
If Blinking, WBGed? yes

All accepted; and I'm closed. :) Nice to see you back, Yonowaru... I think... xD

Pikaheart, this has GOTTA BE the cutest chao I have ever done. ^_^
blinkingbuneary.gif

Last edited:

I'll give it a whirl. shotdown911, Shuckaligatr; as requested.

shuckaligatr-1.png

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit