• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spriter's Resource

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
So, a few days ago I went to tSR for a Mr. Mime sheet for my comic.

Instead of tSR, I see a page advertising games. On this page, I hear the dreaded "tloktuh" sound that goes off when a pop-up is blocked, but I hear the sound three times in a row.

I KNOW the link I typed was right, because I attempted to access the page through my Favorites, which worked before.

It's been going on for days now, and I'm in dire need of some sprites so I can make my comic.

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know what's going on? Maybe, even, know what Dazz plans to DO about this if he hasn't figured this out by now?

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I've noticed this too.

The site could be down. Or, maybe, someone hacked into the site? You're just going to have to wait until its fixed or find another site.

torterra09

The One To BEAT!!
me too!

wonder whats gonna happen?

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
I've been hearing reports of the site domain already being expired. It should be back up soon eventually.

Oh I hope because I can't finish my sprites now with the site down.