• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spriting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4zz

Banned
Good job everyone! I wish I knew how to sprite :/
Check the tutorials, and ask around. For starters pick two pokemon that are similar in composition, and blend them. It looks harder than it actually is. Try one and see what you get!

Update: I did this a while ago. Idid some fossil fusions. C+C appreciated ^_^
Project_Fossils7074353311-iaza.gif

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Pokemazter, they all look good in general, especially the Kabutop. But the Sheldon+cranidos doesn't look cool, as it's only sheldon's head+Cranidos's body+a horn. Maybe you should try to redo it.

91630640.png

Another fusion, Chikorita as base, fused with Flygon and Glaceon.

snare

DEATH STARE.
That Kabustar is really a beautiful mix!

Junpearl, I hope pilots are careful! It would be awfully hard to see a sky blue chikorita flying through the sky. Cute though, love his eyes.

RussellMug4.png

This is a mugshot I made of the trainer in my sig. 8D

Last edited:

Slash4life

uncollared
@ pokemazter: love the Armadily. Craniodon is alright, pretty simple but striking nonetheless. As snare said, Kabustar is pretty smoking. Lilith is alright, but looks a bit akward. Kabunyte is kinda creepy looking, and the legs don't look completely attached. And the Batiodos looks just kind of plain. What fossil could blend with the awesome aerodactyl?

M4zz

Banned
@ pokemazter: love the Armadily. Craniodon is alright, pretty simple but striking nonetheless. As snare said, Kabustar is pretty smoking. Lilith is alright, but looks a bit akward. Kabunyte is kinda creepy looking, and the legs don't look completely attached. And the Batiodos looks just kind of plain. What fossil could blend with the awesome aerodactyl?
For now, nothing really. I'm doing these in pairs. Need another fossil pokemon...

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Username/Name:
Two sprites you have edited/made (If you have made any): I dont know how :(
Do you want the FREE cookie?:YES!
Really?:YES!
Sure?:YES!
Fine:YEAH!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Username/Name:Bob
Two sprites you have edited/made (If you have made any): Sorry. Mine went into the incinerator last week...
Do you want the FREE cookie?:YEAH!
Really?:Yes.
Sure?:OMFGosh! Just give me the d*** COOKIE already!
Fine: Finally!

M4zz

Banned
Relicanth is a living fossil. He's not a pokemon you get from giving a fossil to someone, but he's a fossil of sorts
Hey! Forgot about that one! i'll get to it!
Otherwise, I've been up to no good...
Pika_Fam2238551458-iaza.gif

Possibably one of my best sprites yet.
Watch this post the Relidactyl will be coming soon
*to a theater near you*
EDIT: And here it is!
Relidactyl9179991551-iaza.gif

Last edited:

NUUU pokemon master

I made some sprites but i dont know how to post them any help

M4zz

Banned
Okay, you've lost me. Is it scary; Augh, mommy! Or is it scary; Woah that's scary good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.