• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spriting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
@caaz : really? but thats works to me :
http://i40.*******.com/34grlgy.png
@flurried : nice, I dunno what to say lol XD

Wait, sapphire phoenix, you work for that place?

I'm not working for Pokemon Crater itself, but a site that is basically a PC copy but with fakemon created by this person on Deviantart. I have to sprite all the fakemon that'll be in it... and it doesn't help that I have to sprite my own fakemon for my fakedex D:

@Flurried Rains: I suck at reviewing, but I feel the first one could use some more Nidoking spikes... otherwise, both are good :D

Meh, I'll try to get some sort of entry in... where the heck is the owner?

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
cool, torsiken, looks rocky... but weird...heh...

@Flurried Rains: Very cool, i like persian... i get your problem with shading, the way i do it is just make the shades basic colors and then go over them with the colors i want.

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
...i might enter the Sotw thingy... but only if i get the hang of Paintbucket... or whatever it's called, it works like MS paint so i should be making lots of sprites soon, but i'm entering a contest....anyone here of Twime777 on youtube? there's a contest she's holding for a new electric pokemon... go check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Hv_PbtD4c
anyways.... Retype Arceus? *Adds Splash plate* Done. lol... i think i might try totodile.

teetee99

Pokemon master
Usernmae:Sprite Lover
Iv'e acually made more than 2 Iv'e made many more.
Yes I do want a cookie this club looks reallly fun.
Here are 2 of my sprites.->
pi.jpg
mine.jpg

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
hah welcome spritelover and i saw your post on what game i should play

in other news i am having a spriter's block and i need help with ideas :(

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
hah welcome spritelover and i saw your post on what game i should play

in other news i am having a spriter's block and i need help with ideas :(

http://www.dragonflycave.com/plspritegen.aspx

Use that if you can't decide what Pokemon to use. Otherwise, you could challenge yourself to do something odd, like a fusion/splice of your favorite Pokemon, a ten+ Pokemon fusion/splice, or just pick a random Pokemon to Re/Devamp.

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
@Derekkoch, you should try a new sprite style... when i was bored i did the like hour long Sketch Sprites.... they were cool, but they took forever.... and there are so many different kinds of sprites.... Fusions, Recolors, inverts, Chao, Retype, Sketch, Ipod, Rainbow.... there are so many more, i just can't think of them! Scratch spriting is cool, if you can do it right.

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
@Derekkoch, you should try a new sprite style... when i was bored i did the like hour long Sketch Sprites.... they were cool, but they took forever.... and there are so many different kinds of sprites.... Fusions, Recolors, inverts, Chao, Retype, Sketch, Ipod, Rainbow.... there are so many more, i just can't think of them! Scratch spriting is cool, if you can do it right.

see my other posts i know how to sprite and i know what to do i'm just having a hard time with ideas EX. writer's block+spriter's block

-although i do give thanks to umbreon-dana for the link

EDIT: thanks to umbreon-dana i now have my creativity back
carneton.png
CARNETON!

Last edited:
Meh, here's a request that I did for someone on deviantART. It's a fakemon for that game I was talking about a while ago:

http://i42.*******.com/2958qs8.jpg
100% scratched (Normal is on the left, Shiny version on right)...

Is it just me, or has the owner been gone for a while? o_O

Torosiken

This is a title.
@sapph : I think same as you too..
nice sapphy! BTW I think its better the shiny as blue... XD

Illusione-Tempus

Username/Name: Mi10ticFan
Two sprites you have edited/made (If you have made any):
Rosechu-3.png

100% scratched
RainbowPika-1.gif

Took me 2 hours to finish
Do you want the FREE cookie?: Nope
Really?: Really
Sure?: Yes
Fine: Aw... T^T

Torosiken

This is a title.
welcome my lovely paiiiir ^_^ *huggies*

DAMN I WANT AN ICOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( PE HAVE TORCHICUNO, PN HAVE I DUNNO THE NAME BUT BEAUTIFLY + BUTTERFREE!!! AND YA GOT ROSECHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
hm, i think ill give SOTW a miss this week. im working on Lightning Yellow, so, i'll probably enter next week though.

Flurried Rains

~No Day But Today.

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
http://www.dragonflycave.com/plspritegen.aspx

Use that if you can't decide what Pokemon to use. Otherwise, you could challenge yourself to do something odd, like a fusion/splice of your favorite Pokemon, a ten+ Pokemon fusion/splice, or just pick a random Pokemon to Re/Devamp.

Wow, this link has made my random sprite making resources shrink from 3 tabs to 1! (1 for a random number genorator, a page full of sprites, and a page with which pokemon is what number) So thanks!

Here are my two newest creations.
Khangonix.jpg

Khangonix (Kangaskhan and Onix)

and

Eeveeler-1.jpg

Stanvee (Stantler and Eevee). I even made a shiny form for this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.