• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spriting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melietje

golickyrays tongue looks a bit strange with the big yellow spot on it, it would look better if the rest was somewhat lighter or the yellow darker.
my fave is sunbat
gomars rockthingy looks a bit wierd with the colour,but it looks nice at the same time.. idk what i think of it o.0

:3

M4zz

Banned
BWAAA!!!!! I'm starting to slowly lose my life in spriting.....
Ryaibayius6623683472-iaza.gif
Larvitar2599157593-iaza.gif
Tyranitar_meet_Swampert6634675959-iaza.gif

Nidoprince

I see what you did with the last 2. You Swampert recoloured Tyranitar and Tyranitar recoloured Swampert. I don't know exactly where you got the colors for the Rhypiousleef though.

Nidoprince

Ohhh...Well, you could've added Gabite's fin on the back or it's torpedos on it's head then.

M4zz

Banned
Got an edit on Ryaibayius: Added more teeth and some gabite parts.

Ryaibayius4837872100-iaza.gif

And, I've got it a prevo for Ryaibayius; it is called Ryibick!

Ryibick8813237780-iaza.gif

Nidoprince

I think you pretty much pre-evoed every Pokemon you used in your first one...just a guess...

Nidoprince

Is that...Kirby?! By the way, the Pokemon that ends with "ainsol" is at the tip of my tounge and can't guess it >_< I give up...

I didn't show much of my sprites the past weeks. So I will post here some of my sprites that I have made!

A Gold Nidorina revamp:
Nidorina.png

A Giratina (orgin forme) chao for the chao contest held at the Fan Sprites section:
GiratinaChao.png

Comments and critique are welcome~

Nidoprince

Oooo, that's nice. I like the Nido's a lot, obviously, and the Nidorina revamps definatly have a 4th generation feel to them. The Giratina chao doesn't look too much like a chao though, probably because it has a lot of precise details.

And what's that thing on Bulba's bulb? Can't tell...

Nidoprince

That reminds me of the Legendary Starfy game, Bynnie. The Plusle Chao is my favorite out of the lot. And now that I look at it, it does look like a plume of stunspore. It looks a little too solid though, like it's one of those Japanese hats. If you use a simular effect like the spraypaint thing on MS Paint, then it'll look more like a cloud, but I don't think that's the effect you're trying to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.