• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spriting Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
Username/Name:Caaz
Two sprites you have edited/made (If you have made any):I have... but i'm having trouble logging into image shack... (Experienced)
Do you want the FREE cookie?:Not really...
Really?:yeah i don't like cookies...
Sure?:Gimme the cookie!
Fine:you better.

ummm i have a mac, any of you know a good program for spriting on macs? i need something like MS Paint... i am good i promise.. i just can't log into image shack... i forgot my password...

Codey

The Splicer. ^_^
good old paint?

That's what I use. =/ I have no idea. I only have paint and have no idea what else to use. I'll put you as an experienced. ^_^

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh, Caaz, Just google PAINT.NET, and you should be able to download it for free, its just an upgraded version of paint.

Sparkleplex

<-My current Cosplay
Ok, some CnC for Codey.
Charphlosion: Just a recolored Charzard with some fire around the neck. I believe those are Snorlax colors, correct? (Cept for the purple.)
Dragander: A little to C&P for my taste. The wings also seem oddly shaded and off set.
Bronzion: C&P and a simple recolor
Pialga; Heads outline. Nuff said. Lighten it, Never (with some exceptions) Use a black outline.
Cyndarisu: Tail is to wide at the connection. CP&R (Copy, Paste and Recolor)
Vulporichu: Head is oddly place, and the ears don’t fit well. Could be a great sprite with some improvements
Bulbachu: I like the idea, but the bulb looks like hair every time I look at it, maybe move it back.
Abrespyx: Nice sprite, cept for the left leg, looks like you cut some of it off.
Goltrode: CP&R!!!!
Rayxys: CP&R again!
Baltoink: Some pixels missing on left arm…
Metaperior; Some orange pixels on the right hand.

Learn to SCRATCH a bit to make it looks smoother, and try to expand your spriting skills to more than just copy, paste, and recolor.

~Sparkleplex

And Caaz, go with Paint.net. It's what I use!

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
Oh, Caaz, Just google PAINT.NET, and you should be able to download it for free, its just an upgraded version of paint.

yeah, but i have a Mac osx thingy, that's for Windows... it's what i first when to look at...

anyways got in to my imageshack.... lemme go get the image with like 50 sprites... like out of all only a couple are scratched.... all the chao have scratched parts on them... they are my favorite thing to do...
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2904/everythingthatihaveph6.png
yay... i'm not going to put it as an image because it's huge.
some people might hopefully recognize them :D i wish, i sprited here a couple years ago...

anyways i got something for mac i'm going to try and sprite with it...

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
@Virtuos: Mee Doooo!

EDIT: I have my SPOTW entry ready!
voltaquil8838856231-iaza.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.