• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Spyro Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Appproved by Ceecee-typhlosion

This club is for all you Spyro lovers! Come here or else ;)

You may talk about the new trilogy or the old games. You may also talk about the Spyro movie. (Don't talk about crash bandicoot please)
s35288ps365.jpg

If you want to join please make a post stating why.

Owner: Shaymin_girl

Members List:
Mi10ticFan

Rules
1. No double posting
2. Do not spam
3. Do not use swear words or say anything that other people may find offensive
4. Discuss Spyro only
5. Obey the Rules
6. All Serebii Rules also apply
7. Do not discuss cheats that help you in the game in any way
8. Do not join and then go inactive, if you join make sure you contribute as much as possible
9. Do not pretend to be owner
10. If you take pictures or Art from this club please give it credit

If you break the rules 3 times you shall be banned for a week and get a pm about it.

credit
Photobucket- for the images of Spyro​

Last edited:

Illusione-Tempus

Hey shaymin_girl! I'd love to be the first member! I've been searching for a Spyro club for quite a while...

I never saw the movie about Spyro, but I have 3 Spyro games, with Dawn of Dragons in 2 consoles... I really love those games, and even try to finish the games to see the story of Spyro... well I'm wondering about the story of Cynder since I never completed that but... Well let's just say that I want to join :)

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Accepted and the movie has not come out yet i think Wiki said December of 09. I never thought of that though Cynder's story hmmmm i beat the game :D

New topic!
In Dawn of the Dragon who do you prefer being?
I have acctually quite ajusted to Cynder i prefer her over Spyro for 3 reasons
1 She looks cool
2 She has awesome brethes
3 Shes a girl XD

Status
Not open for further replies.