• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stages Face-Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough choice but I find Bonsly more Kawaii than Munchlax.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
My vote goes to Gonbe.

It can be extremely adorable when it wants to be, and I've never thought Bonsly was very cute...or very much of anything.

Hmmm...

I'll go with Bonsly. I like both of their Evolutions, but I rather like Sudowoodo's dancing attire. Plus, Munchlax is almost like a new pet... -_-

And ugh... Pichu won. >_>

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Right then.....
Bonsly:4
Munchlax:2
I'm not going to be here tomorrow, or atleast, not until quite late, so we'll try and get this round over with as soon as possible.
Thanks *Orion* (cool, you changed you're name) for standing up against Pichu, and congrats to all who placed there votes against the demonic wh*re, even though it won anyway.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Bonsly...munchlax is just....wierd

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Ok, sorry about the lack of updates, I was terribly ill yesterday and still am, so don't expect to see me around much. Anyways, Bonsly and Munchlax are both tied on 5, so either one could win. Keep the votes coming.....

Bonsly. I love them both, but I like Bonsly a bit better.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Dark Venusaur said:
Munclax again;munchlax;

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;[/QUOTE

You can only vote once a round. Sorry, it's my fault for not posting the rules. Don't be embarrased about it though, I made that mistake all the time when I first joined. Ad you're still free to vote: but remember, only once a round!
On topic, both are tied yet again. The next vote will secure who wins this match!

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
With one vote more than Bonsly, Munchlax wins the last match of this round and gulps down the potted plant, before swaggering off to join Wynaut, Pichu, Azurill and Manene in the semi-finals.
Yes, that's right, Round 1 of the Baby Category is over!!!! There will be 2 matches in the semi-finals: One triple, one one on one. First up is the triple match: Wynaut Vs Azurill Vs Pichu.

360.png
Vs
298.png
Vs
172.png

I vote Wynaut. Death to psuedo-kawaii marketing wh*res!!!!!! Plus, Pichu took down cute little Elekid *the second best baby next to Manene*, so that too. >:
Vote away Monkeys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.