• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stages Face-Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for making it easy. :D

Wynaut plz. The other Pre-Evo that did something! OMFGZ! ;)

Encyclopika

The Queen
I vote Pichu!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
My vote goes to PICHU because it's the pre-evolved form of one of the most popular pokemon, Pikachu.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Okay then, the scores are:
Wynaut:3
Pichu:4
Azurill:0

Last edited:

Ohtachi

mia san mia
master chuckle said:
K, I'm not counting that vote, and shall I tell you why? Because I'm sick of people voting so-and-so because of who they evolve into! One of the reasons why I created this face-off was so people could learn to appreciate pokemon for who they are. In the future, if anyone says stuff like 'I vote Torchic because it evolves into Blaziken' or 'I vote against Crobat because I hate Zubat', those votes will not be counted.

Just because your favorite Pokemon lost doesn't mean you may enforce this. Members should be able to vote for who they choose. People do appreciate Pokemon for who they are. This is rediculous. -_-

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Ohtachi said:
Just because your favorite Pokemon lost doesn't mean you may enforce this. Members should be able to vote for who they choose. People do appreciate Pokemon for who they are. This is rediculous. -_-
Sorry about my rudeness. I hve edited my last post. I can understand why people would vote for a pokemon because of it's evolved form. Please forgive my n00bish outburst.

Last edited:

Ohtachi

mia san mia
It's okay. I just planned on voting for Sentret. Why? It evolves into Furret. But, I do like Sentret. It's one of my favorites. It's just that people really like the popular Pokemon so they vote for them in Face-Offs. I'm sorta against it, but I won't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Ohtachi said:
It's okay. I just planned on voting for Sentret. Why? It evolves into Furret. But, I do like Sentret. It's one of my favorites. It's just that speople really like the popular Pokemon so they vote for them in Face-Offs. I'm sorta against it, but I won't do anything about it.
I appreciate you're apology, and it's great to have you voting in my face-off.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Dark Venusaur said:
Pichu;172;

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

It's lovely that you're so eagre to vote in my faceoff, but, as I've said before, it's one vote per round.

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Now the scores are *very* close. Pichu has 4, Wynaut has 3, and Azurill has 2!!
Come on Wynaut, you can do it!!!

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
It's now 4 to Pichu and 4 to Wynaut. This match is going rather slowly, so I'll speed it up by eliminating Azurill! (As it has the least number of votes)
Now it's between Pichu and Wynaut. Both need 3 votes to win!
Come on guys, keep the votes coming!!!!

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
I'll vote for Pichu.

Pichu. Adorable x 10 ^_^ Wynaut is rather ugly, even if it did make Wobbuffet the broken beast it is today. Mehz. Whereas I've always liked Pichu regardless of what it does for Pikachu(absolutely nothing 8D).

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.