• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stages Face-Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Despite Infinite Master Sceptile's corageous stand against the psuedo-kawaii marketing wh*re, Pichu has reached 7 votes and is therefore the winner! Poor Wynaut keels over into the void formerly reserved for Pichu, and is gone forever from this competition.
Next up is the last round of the semi-finals. The winner will battle Pichu to see who shall become the champion of this category. The contestants are...... Manene and Munchlax!!!!

Manene.jpg
vs
Gonbe.png

I vote Manene. He is my absolute favourite baby, suprassing even my beloved Elekid. Look at him, with his kawaii red nose, his puffy little cap, his delightful smile....isn't he just the most fucracking adorable thing you ever did see?
Vote away!!!!!

Munchlax. Just cooler, and rofl-ish in XD

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
My vote goes to MUNCHLAX because it can.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Dark Venusaur said:
Pichu again;172;

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Grrrrrrrr!!! I told you *twice* that you're only allowed to vote once a round, and anyway, that round's over! It's Munchlax Vs Manene now.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Yeah, Munchlax is just one of those Pokemon that dosn't appeal to me. However like Kawaiiest said earlier, it *can* be adorable when it wants to, and as much as I prefer Manene, Munchlax has a better chance against Pichu, so I'm not that bothered about it winning. On topic, the scores are....
Manene: 2
Munchlax: 3
As well as that, I've got an announcement to make. Next category is the basic category, and it's fucracking ENOURMOUS. There are *checks list* 132 pokemon in this category, so be prepared for a long, heated mega-tournament.
You have been warned. Repeat: You have been warned.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
My vote goes to Gonbe. I actually *kinda* like him, and he can be cute at times.

BTW, 'fucrackers' [and 'fucracking'] is a word I made up...sooo...how could you be using them, let alone know them?

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
My vote goes to Gonbe. I actually *kinda* like him, and he can be cute at times.

BTW, 'fucrackers' [and 'fucracking'] is a word I made up...sooo...how could you be using them, let alone know them?

*Blushes* Heh...... I kinda stole you're idea for tricking the sensors. But hey, no hard feelings, ehhh. *Is shot for plaugarism*

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
master chuckle said:
*Blushes* Heh...... I kinda stole you're idea for tricking the sensors. But hey, no hard feelings, ehhh. *Is shot for plaugarism*
Ehehehe...well, I don't use the word to dodge sensoring. I already know how.

fuck =O

I use it because I made it up and I think it's an awesome word.
One day I was eating crackers, and I stubbed my toe. So I started to say "fu" and then the crackers I was holding dropped, so I said "crackers!".

And thus, fucrackers was born!
BTW, if you want a good substitute for the f word, just use "effing".

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Ehehehe...well, I don't use the word to dodge sensoring. I already know how.

fuck =O

I use it because I made it up and I think it's an awesome word.
One day I was eating crackers, and I stubbed my toe. So I started to say "fu" and then the crackers I was holding dropped, so I said "crackers!".

And thus, fucrackers was born!
BTW, if you want a good substitute for the f word, just use "effing".

That's interesting.
Oh, and will you help me fight Pichu in the finals of this category?

Last edited:
master chuckle said:
Grrrrrrrr!!! I told you *twice* that you're only allowed to vote once a round, and anyway, that round's over! It's Munchlax Vs Manene now.
Oh sorry I vote for Munchlax;munchlax;

;;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

It's official, master chuckle... your Face-Off has been invaded by the dreaded Fanbase... :(

Oh well. It's hopeless to not have two marketing wh*res on the final, but I'll still vote Manene. Both Manene and Munchlax have the chance of NOT being yet another useless Pre-Evo, but Mr. mime needs OH SO MUCH MORE HELP than Snorlax... :rolleyes:

Plus, it's way cuter. =/

Ohtachi

mia san mia
master chuckle said:
Yeah, Munchlax is just one of those Pokemon that dosn't appeal to me. However like Kawaiiest said earlier, it *can* be adorable when it wants to, and as much as I prefer Manene, Munchlax has a better chance against Pichu, so I'm not that bothered about it winning. On topic, the scores are....
Manene: 2
Munchlax: 3
As well as that, I've got an announcement to make. Next category is the basic category, and it's fucracking ENOURMOUS. There are *checks list* 132 pokemon in this category, so be prepared for a long, heated mega-tournament.
You have been warned. Repeat: You have been warned.

Make sure you start with Sentret so it can have a early start to victory. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.