• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Stages Face-Off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quilava and Haunter easily get my vote.

VoLTeR

<Pikachu got Owned!
I vote Sealeo and Haunter.

Sealeo. I knocked out my friends lvl 100 Rayquaza with a lvl 88 one. Meh.
Haunter. BOO. I think he's better than Gengar actually. He actually looks more like a ghost than Gengar, what with floating hands and all that.

ArrEmmDee

Quilava and Haunter.
Both are actually amongst my favorites. Only sympathy is to Vibrava, whom I also like-- it just didn't stand a chance against Haunter.

sealeo
haunter

Haunter is awesome, so good that people use it in NU on Netbattle. people also use Sealeo in NU too on Netbattle. Vibrava however, he does not work on LB or even NFE battling. ANd he is banned from UE battling. lol.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Okay, Quilava and Haunter won. Next match-ups.........

Croconaw Vs Grovyle.

Flaafy Vs Quilava Vs Haunter.

From now on, updates are going to be short and to the point, because I can't be bothered with wasting time writing long-winded updates when I'm very busy preparing for my exams.
I vote Quilava and Croconaw, for reasons that should be well-known by now.
Now vote away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Grovyle. Croconaw is just... no.

Quilava. Flaaffy is just meh, and Haunter isn't as cool as Gengar, whereas Quilava is really cute.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
GROVYLE= cooler
HAUNTER= cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.