• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Star Wars Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to The Star Wars Fan Club

Do you like talking about Star Wars, playing Star Wars video games, watching the Star Wars movies/TV show, reading the Star Wars books, reading Star Wars fanfics, waching videos about Star Wars on Youtube ect. Then this is the club for you. You can talk about anything related to Star Wars here.

Rules

1. Don't spam please.

2. Anyone can create a topic.

3. Try to keep the discussions about Star Wars if you wish to discuss something else PM me first please and thank you.

4. Don't flame other members were all Star Wars fans in this club we should all get along.

5. Please don't swear.

6. All other SPPF rules apply.

Banning rules- Brake three of these rules and you’re banned for one month If you get three warnings again you will be banned for two months if it happens a third time you are banned permanently from the club.

Owner-Anakin Altomares Guardian

Co-Owners-

1. ThePokéman09

2. TotodileCharizard

Members List-

1. Jedi Metroid

2. TorterraGuy

3. TheSequelReturns

4. TotodileCharizard

5. LordVader2719

6. Deity Dialga

Banned Members-None at the moment.

Last edited:

Jedi Metroid

The Omega Metroid
Hey, I love Star Wars. Can I join?

Also, has anyone seen Star Wars: The Old Republic? It's a Star Wars MMO (Presumably for the PC) that has had it's first trailer at E3 back on Monday. It looks very good!

Sure you can join Jedi Metroid I'll add you. I haven't seen Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Back on topic: Star Wars apples to me because of the story line, the characters, and the lightsaber battles.

Jedi Metroid

The Omega Metroid
The storyline, and the space battles. I like sci-fi in general, and I love the feeling of Euphoria I always get when i watch the run on the first Death Star.

ThePokéman09

Ok, this club could be on its way to the scrap pile if we don't do something soon. I suggest advertising it. Perhaps we could acquire a banner with a link to this club somehow.

TotodileCharizard

Hello, I wish to join. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, especially General Grievous. I flipped out when I saw this club lol. Are we just having one Co-Owner at the moment or what? Just curious.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'll be somewhat inactive these next two weeks. So yeah, I'll be on when I can though.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I'd like to join. I have loved Star Wars since I first saw the original three movies. I would even go so far as to say that it is what got me into Sci-Fi in the first place.

Why does Star Wars appeal to you? In other words, why do you like Star Wars?

Well, it sets itself off from the other sci-fi out there. So many sci-fi stories go down a star trek style storyline, but Star Wars has always managed to keep things unique wither its the lightsabers, awesome ships, or dynamic characters.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
New Topic!

Do you read the Star Wars books, and if so which book / series is your favorite.

I read the books pretty regularly and I personally loved the New Jedi Order series.

My favorite Star Wars book would have to be The Adventures of Luke Skywalker (which is A New Hope just different title).

TotodileCharizard

Cool.

I like Sci-Fi stuff in general. I used to be not be into Star Wars, but when I was a kid, I saw General Grievous in the Episode III commercials and absolutely loved him. Of course, once I saw the first Clone Wars series, I liked that Grievous better and still do. But I also like Star Wars because of all the cool stuff it has, yeah.

Do you read the Star Wars books, and if so which book / series is your favorite.
I've only been reading one book so far, Labyrinth of Evil. I really like it considering it has Grievous lol, but I plan to read more once I finish that one. I'd also like to get my hands on some comics that have Grievous.

ThePokéman09

I like science fiction, but not Star Trek.

The Thrawn trilogy, a truly awesome series. If you haven't read that yet, I suggest you do.
It basically follows the story of Grand Admiral Thrawn as he attempts to revive the Galactic Empire. A polymathical genius, he is on the verge of annihilating the Republic. And of course, Luke Skywalker and pals go around and save Honoghr's people, the Noghri, who turn on the Empire and assassinates Thrawn.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'll join. I'll even make put a link in my banner.

I don't know. I like every Sci-Fi I've seen, which isn't much.

I love the Darth Bane series. I can't wait for Dynasty of Evil to be released.
I didn't like Labyrinth of Evil very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.