• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Star Wars Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotodileCharizard

I'm only like halfway done with Labyrinth of Evil, I have a short attention span when it comes to reading books. I might start reading the books from the beginning, but I dunno. I need to educate myself with the era that The Old Republic takes place in. I don't know ANYTHING about it.

Oh and welcome, LordVader2719!

Deity Dialga

Ultimate Writer!!!!!
I will join. Here is my Star Wars Empire at War Username: {NOMERCY} DarthNikru. I also have a story based on a struggle during multiplayer.

Ok I'll add you thanks for joining Deity Dialga.

Who is your alltime favorite Star Wars character and why?

My favorite Star Wars character would have to be a tie with Luke and Leia they are a cute brother and sister couple.

TotodileCharizard

Oops, forgot to answer it lol.

General Grievous. I absolutely loved him in the first Clone Wars series, he kicked so much butt. In Episode III he was meh, but I guess they had to make him like that since he was dying.

By the way, I'm planning to attend the Star Wars Fan Days convention in Plano, Texas in October. I've already been once and loved it, so yeah. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
Hey! May I please join I'm a really big Star Wars fan.
I really enjoyed the Knights of The Old Republic games. Two of the best games ever.

ThePokéman09

We need to save this club. All members, advertise by putting a link in your sig! Better yet, how about a banner?

If no one makes it, I will. An animated one looks nice.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader

This may be weird, but I've always liked R2-D2. For such a seemingly weak droid he always seems to make it through pretty much anything, and he's saved everyone else's lives plenty of times too.

darth maul

Double Lightsaber
hey!
I am a huge star wars fan too!
may I join please?
look, I asked for a banner:)
http://i29.*******.com/5mfvax.png

Last edited:

starwars

megacharizard king
can i join i love starwars
i would have joined earlier but i never saw this club before
it would have to be yoda hes tiny but powerful

Last edited:

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
A Star Wars club? AWESOME! Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.