• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter Deck Rate series: InfernoZone

blaZofgold

Hello Everybody!!! This is my second starter deck rate in my series. Thanks to SkittyonWailord for changing the name. Seriously. I like it better now! =]

Anyways, today we are tackling the INFERNOZONE!!!!!! This is the DP Infernape deck that is fire/fighting. It is slightly better than the average starter deck (which is saying a lot) since infernape is a nice strong hitter. Beginner's may consider buying this deck, but it doesn't have a lot of "needed" competitive cards in it

But of course we can make it better.
3-2-2-2 Infernape X
3-1-2-1 Rhyperior X
3-1-1-1 Machamp X

Trainers:
2 Rare Candy
2 Premier Ball
1 Luxury ball
3 Expert Belt
4 Roseannes
4 Bebe's
4 Palmers
1 Felicities

Energy (17)
10 Fire
7 Ground

I was thinking of adding more felicities so that you could discard more fire energies to power up flare up. You decide

Here are the deck rate rules. I made a change to them:

Pokemon cards can only come from the same exansion pack that the starter deck is from EXCEPT lvX since many LvX are not in conjunction with the pokemon they have for the series
Any trainer/energy card may be used

Nidoprince

Why so many Stage 2s?

blaZofgold

because. There's no other real good cards from the series.

Glad you're still around in may, nidoprince!!!!

Nidoprince

What about Weavile? Skuntank? Medicham? The colorless stuff?

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I don't get it...