• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter Pokémon Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
The Starter Pokémon Club~~

*This was pre-approved by Shadowfaith.
*Remember the great old SPC: Starter Pokémon Club - Owner: Eclipse
*Remember the second "part" of the SPC: Starter Pokémon Club - Owner: Manaphyman

THE STARTER POKÉMON CLUB

StarterPokmonClubPic3.png

Hello SPPf-ers. I am Buraddo_Aipom. This is the third "version" of the SPC, and after talking to Shadowfaith and explaining what has happened in the past to the best of my abilities, she has granted the SPC another life.

Intro Speech Thing:
The first club was led by the amazing Eclipse and that's when I first joined the SPC. A few members really didn't like me and held a grudge for a very long time (a few months, but it felt long ;D). I have forgiven them and they have forgiven me, so it's all okay now. I'm not exactly sure why, but I really wanted to be the owner of this club back then. Most of the people who hated me say it was because I was power-hungry and the others say because I was just a noob. Eclipse - the owner of the first SPC - was banned for a week at some point, and I - being my noob self - asked a Club mod if I could remake the club. I was allowed, which created a HUGE fight between almost every member. So I told the mod that I wanted Manaphyman to own the club, and he was allowed. His speech is still in the second SPC (the link is at the beginning of this post). Both Eclipse and Manaphyman were great leaders, but now it is my turn.

Starter Pokémon Club Rules:

ONE You must like one or more of the following: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Chikorita, Bayleaf, Megainium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon
TWO All SPPf and Club Rules - yes, this includes no one-liners. One-liners caused a lot of problems in the last club so let's avoid them here.
THREE Only two topics per day, and one topic must be related to something Pokémon. And anyone is allowed to create a topic.
FOUR No bashing/flaming/trolling. Period. You know that you will be infracted, and we do not want that.
FIVE In your first post please include the following: your favorite Starter or Starter evolution line, your name, why you want to be in this club, and anything else I and the other members should know(if you will be active/unactive, etc.)
SIX Everyone is equal. Please don't act like you're better just because you think you are.
SEVEN What I say goes, including rejecting members already approved by Co-Owners (this will only really happen if I find a lot of things wrong with a user or do not think their posts will improve to meet the standards of the rules).
EIGHT If you are banned from Serebii, you are no longer welcome in the Club (there can be exceptions). That means that if you are banned for a week/month/etc you can come back, but if you were perma-banned and you create another account you definately won't be allowed back. If you break any rules you receive a strike, three strikes get you a two week ban from the club, three two week bans result in a perma-ban from the club....yadda yadda yadda.
NINE Co-Owners and myself are the only ones allowed to approve/reject new members. If you are neither than LEAVE PENDING MEMBERS ALONE.
TEN Have decent grammar. Don't substitute words like "prolly" and "cos/cuz" for their proper meanings.
ELEVEN Make sure to say why you like your starter; "I <3 Mudkipz soooooo much!" is not enough.

* Repeatedly breaking any of these rules/asking about something that has already been clarified in the rules can either result in a ban or warning. If a ban is decided upon, I will decide how long it will last or if it is permanent.

* No, there is no secret sentence. No, there is no post count limit to join.

Member List:

OWNER: 1
Buraddo_Aipom;003;

CO-OWNERS: 2
Blue_Mew22;259;
Mela;153;

FINAL EVO RANK: 6 ~ 200 posts in club required
Dark Arceus;160;
Dark Cacturne;392;
Eclipse;395;
Hydro King;009;
Larry;160;
latios reborn;009;

SECOND EVO RANK: 1 ~ 50 posts in club required
Sp1derp1g;159;

BEGINNING EVO RANK: 45 ~ 0 posts in club required
afl21194;152;
AmazingPiplup;393;
ashthe30th;001;
Aura Master;007;
Bossk;252;
Chaos Shadow;155;
csisps_26;387;
Cyber Cyclone;393;
Dabottle;252;
Double-oh-Platypus;001;
drifl00n;393;
Escape Reality;158;
Feraligatr Is God;158;
Flobots Fan;155;
Grei;001;
IcyDragon0605;252;
IceWater3000;393;
Indy;004;
JamieGreenan;255;
Jason-Kun;155;
Jesster;004;
kirapwns;155;
Mr. Joker;158;
Mr. E Goods;001;
Mudkip8003;007;
Pigglez;004;
PikaCharmander;004;
Pikachu_luver;393;
Pokefan0234;155;
PokemonTrainerVanilla;258;
Pokemonwarrior;007;
Poke-Trainer2009;252;
Pseudo-Unlegendary;155;
RnCF;155;
seviperstorm;155;
shaymin_girl;393;
Stoc15;390;
Storm the Pikachu;158;
suicune lover;152;
S.Bustathedog;258;
Torpoleon;390;
TurtwigFan1;387;
Umbreon Ruler;001;
Weakling;007;
Xgen;255;

WASTELAND(BANNED): 0

***All ranks carry over form the previous two clubs, as always.

Artwork:

Userbars:
Bulbasaur.jpg

Ivysaur.jpg

Venusaur.jpg

Charmander.jpg

Charmeleon.jpg

Charizard.jpg

Squirtle.jpg

Wartortle.jpg

Blastoise.jpg

Chikorita.jpg

Bayleef.jpg

Maganium.jpg

Cyndaquil.jpg

Quilava.jpg

Typhlosion.jpg

Totodile.jpg

Croconaw.jpg

Feraligatr.jpg

Treecko.jpg

Grovyle.jpg

Sceptile.jpg

Torchic.jpg

Combusken.jpg

Blaziken.jpg

Mudkip.jpg

Marshtomp.jpg

Swampert.jpg

Turtwig.jpg

Grotle.jpg

Torterra.jpg

Chimchar.jpg

Monferno.jpg

Infernape.jpg

Piplup.jpg

Prinplup.jpg

Empoleon.jpg

^All made by Buraddo_Aipom. Please give credit^​

Banners:
spc01.jpg

spc02.jpg

spc03.jpg

spc04.jpg

spc05.jpg

spc06.jpg

spc07.jpg

^All made by Mela^​

Last edited:

Larry

Hi my name is Larry and my favorite Starter is Feraligatr...I would like to join this club because I was in both of the other Starter Pokemon Clubs and I am on the SPC Forums.
I really hope that we can get some of the old members back. I will try to recruit some of them from the SPC Forums.

Torpoleon

Hi!My name is Torpoleon!I like the Chimchar evo line.I would like to join this club because I like the starter Pokemon.Just in case you didn't know thi is the first start Pokemon club I want to join in.

Manchee

extra toasty
Larry, accepted. I'm really glad you joined :D And you shouldn't have posted on the other SPC site - they are p*ssed about this whole thing.

Torpoleon, accepted. Thanks for joining.

How about a topic from the very first SPC?

What is your favorite Starter, for looks only?

Mine would probably be Grovyle. I really like Pokémon that look/are agile and strong. Plus, I like a lot of the Grass-Type Starters :)

Mela

pasbl. newbie
My name's Mela.
My favourite starter ... Blaziken and Charizard ^^ My favourite Evo Line would be the Chikorita line so feminine and pretty ^^ I wanna be in this club because in every generation the startes have never dissappointed me and always become quick favs so I love em ^^

As you can tell I like the fire starters ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

My favourite based on looks ... well tehres many categories
CUTEST: Charmander Torchic Mudkip
COOLEST: Blaziken
PRETTIEST: Meganium

Last edited:

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Well, surely you must know me. I'm the crazy chick who owned this in the first place. As I've always said, Empoleon is my favourite.

Just as an observation on rule six, everyone is NOT the same, but equal.

Empoleon, clearly. I just love it's design in general.

Manchee

extra toasty
Mela, accepted. Thanks for joining. You should love it here - as long as you're active ;) (this place usually gets really active, like in previous clubs.)

Eclipse, *tacklehugs* You know you're pretty much automatically accepted :D Thank you so much for not hating me and for joining too. And I'll make sure to change rules six :)

Mela said:
Torchic, Mudkip, and Charmander you just wanna squeeze 'em like a teddy bear XD COOLEST: Blaziken, how awesome can you get XDXD

Yeah, they are pretty cute :) And I also would've put Blaziken, for the same reasons that I said about Grovyle (except for the grass-type part).

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Eclipse, *tacklehugs* You know you're pretty much automatically accepted :D Thank you so much for not hating me and for joining too. And I'll make sure to change rules six :)

*grins* Now why would I do that? I'm happy to see the club back in action. What's past is past. Let's all be dandy now and talk about starter pogeymans.

Has anyone seen the new Ranger art of Empoleon? I'm so jealous of that kid riding him. It's on Pokemon.com if you wanna see.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
*grins* Now why would I do that? I'm happy to see the club back in action. What's past is past. Let's all be dandy now and talk about starter pogeymans.

Has anyone seen the new Ranger art of Empoleon? I'm so jealous of that kid riding him. It's on Pokemon.com if you wanna see.

THANK YOU FOR REALIZING THAT. And yes, let us talk about these starter pogeymans :D

I've seen it. I'm not so jealous as if it would be a swimming Venusaur xD But I want to ride an Empoleon too :) I was thinking about getting the new Ranger game, but I'm not so sure now. I only mostly wanted it for the Manaphy Egg and special Riolu xP

And to let everyone know, I abuse smilies and the whole "xD & xP" concept xD (sorry :D) (sorry again :D)

Torpoleon

Time for the topics!:
I would say Monferno!It just looks so awesome!It is like it has a mask on!

New topic!:
Do you think Monferno and Infernape are just like a remake of Combusken and Blaziken?
Yes,I do.Monferno and Infernape should be fire and I different type like psychic.Also so we won't have to deal with any psychic type move being super effective.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I want ranger now after seeing that art.

Do you think Monferno and Infernape are just like a remake of Combusken and Blaziken?

No. One is a bird, the other is a monkey. Sure, they're the same types, but still, as far as design goes, they're starkly diffrent.

Manchee

extra toasty

Yes, they pretty much are. They have the same ability (SHOCKER), a lot of the same moves and same moves that they can each learn from TMs & HMs and such, are weak against the same types of attacks, etc.

EDIT: Eclipse does have a point. Their designs are very different. But I guess as far as that goes, they are sort of the same. *is confused by all of this*

Also:

Eclipse said:
I want ranger now after seeing that art.

xD That's a perfect reason :D I like that you (not you specifically, but everyoen in general) can ride Pokémon and such in Pokémon Ranger. The Ranger games seem more realistic because of actually having your Pokémon walk with you than inside Pokéballs all the time :p

Last edited:

Mela

pasbl. newbie
WOW So many new posts XDXD

Are Monferno and Infernape the same as Combusken and Blaziken?
I would have to say no ... just cause I personally think that the Chimchar line are my least favourite lines, it is my favourite Sinnoh line but not my favourite fire ... now I'm going off topic XD I think that they are very similar but very different XD

QUESTION I have no life and pretty much live through my computer and I was wondering if you would like me to make a banner for the club or something?

Manchee

extra toasty
Mela said:
WOW So many new posts XDXD

You might want to get used to that :D

Mela said:
QUESTION I have no life and pretty much live through my computer and I was wondering if you would like me to make a banner for the club or something?

ANSWER
BA from first post said:
SEVEN Please post any fant art that you create in SPOILER tags. If I and the other members really like it than I will add it to this post under "Fan Art." SHOCKER.

So go ahead. Make sure it isn't too big and such, and that it's split if it needs to be :)

I added a link to an SPC that is off of SPPf. There is a different Owner and there are some members from previous SPCs that are there and refuse to come back to Serebii. You can join there as well if you'd like.

Last edited:

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Sup Buraddo! I am here to join your club, and to give you a gift. But first, I must tell the required things in the rules. I am a fan of the Chimchar evolutionary line (Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape) and I am fan of your works. Now, for the donation. Here you go:
lebanner-1.png

And to put in the artwork library, take this:
[/IMG]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/lebanner-1.png[/IMG]
(Remove the slash before the IMG in the beginning)

latios reborn

I guess I will rejoin..

My Favourtie Starter is still Blastoise so I like the Squirtle line. I also like the Torchic line also.

And Hi and all that.

Manchee

extra toasty
Stoc15, accepted. And I can't add that banner/image to the Fan Art section. First off it isn't in a SPOILER tag and second it is wayyyyy to big. Plus it needs to be split when it is a big image ;)

latios reborn, accepted. I'm really glad yet another SPC veteran is here :) This is turning out nicely.

LR said:
My Favourtie Starter is still Blastoise so I like the Squirtle line. I also like the Torchic line also.

And Hi and all that.

I can't believe I remembered your favorite Starter :D I guess it hasn't been that long, but there hasn't been an SPC since the beginning of the summer.

And hello and all that :) I like your introductions xP

Larry

I guess Infernape because of his new Platinum Sprite...I don't know why but his stance thing in Platinum looks so cool to me...Also Sceptile just because it looks beastly in Diamond and Pearl...

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
Hey, I'd love to join! ^.^ My favorite starter is Quilava and I'd like to join this club because most of the time, the Starter pokemon are the best looking and you can make them the strongest.

Quilava or Wartortle. They're tied in my case. ^.^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.