• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter Pokémon Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Thanks for accepting me.
Out of all the regions, which has the best starters all together?
Hmmm... This one is a hard topic for me. My favourite starter is Bulbsasaur from Kanto, but l dont like squritle or charmander. I also like Torchic and evos a lot but l hate treeko and evos, which means either Johto starters because I dont like or hate any of them, or Sinnoh for the same reasons as l like Johto.
What's your opinion on who got the starters in the anime?
It also bothers me that Ash got nerly all the starters. I think Ash should not hyave gotten almost all of them.
What Starter should be replace by an already existing Pokémon(and what Pokémon would that be)?
I think Treeko should be replaced but not by an existing Grass type. Otherwise l like the starters the way the way they are.

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Hmm ... I've already given my opinion on all the current topics and I'm pooped out so I can't think of any new ones ^^"

Welcome all new members !! XDXD
Pwahahahah

@Aipom: Yeah go ahead and put them up, it'll be awhile when I make more because my computer just crashed >.> So yeah ^^

Manchee

extra toasty
Mela said:
@Aipom: Yeah go ahead and put them up, it'll be awhile when I make more because my computer just crashed >.> So yeah ^^

Sorry to hear about the computer :\ But I'll go add them. I should finish the userbars soon.....MEH, I'll do it sometime :p

EDIT: The banners aren't working. It sas that the image has been moved or deleted :\

I'll make new topic:

If you could have any Pokémon as your Starting Pokémon, which would it be and why?

I have a few choices, actually: either Bulbasaur, Aipom, Miltank, or (yeah, I hate to sound noobish) Manaphy. Bulbasaur is completely awesome in my opinion, which is why it's my starter choice here ^^; Aipom use to be my favorite Pokémon, but isn't now. I still really like it, and it would be pretty cool to have one. Miltank looks awesome and strong, so I think that would be a good choice. And Manaphy......I dunno, I'm reading a Fic with a Manaphy (Destiny Journies: Healing of Hearts) and one of the main characters has a Manaphy. They sound awesome and I've been becoming a fan of the little water Legendary ^______________^

Whoo~

Last edited:

Mela

pasbl. newbie
EDIT: The banners aren't working. It sas that the image has been moved or deleted :\

WOW Hmm ... I'll try and fix the link now ^^

If you could have any Pokémon as your Starting Pokémon, which would it be and why?

Wow maybe you should have been more specific because there are just WAAAY too many Pokemon I'd want!!! Do I want to go all legendary and say Dratini or Trapinch or do I wanna go favourites and say Vulpix, Growlithe, Feebas etc. ahh jsut too many XDXD

Hmm ... maybe Ponyta, Rapidash is one of my favourtie Pokemon ... and Ponyta can carry me to XDXD

[EDIT] Well I checked the mails I sent you and the links work for me. Here are the images if you needd them.

spc01.jpg

spc02.jpg

spc03.jpg

spc04.jpg

spc05.jpg

spc06.jpg

spc07.jpg

Sorry I tried putting them in spoiler tags but it didn't work!

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3

I'll say Raichu. Yes. My favourite Pokemon of all time. Since you did say any. I'm a crazy Raichu fan.

@Mela - Nice banners! They're all great.

Was the spoiler tag like this? [*SPOILER""]*url here*[/SPOILER*], without the asterisk? Try doing that without the asterisks, or maybe this one: [*spoil]*url here*[/spoil*]. Also, without asterisks. I don't know, sometimes the 2nd one works, sometimes no.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.

Eevee or Houndour. Eevee is versatile and Houndour evolves into my favourite pokemon.

Johto. Easily. I don't like Chickorita, but other than that it's dandy.

csisps_26

Roark <3
I don't actually play the games, but based on the official artwork, info, and anime, so far my favourite region has to be Sinnoh for the best starters. It's completely my opinion. Maybe I'm biased.. No, I'm not biased. I personally think so.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Excellent banners Mela especially the first four : )
Probably Bulbasaur even though it is already a starter pokemon because it is probably tied my favourite pokemon with a few others. It is really cute and it's evos are especially strong!!
other than Bulbasaur mebe a Igglybuff as it too is one on my favs, although it is really weak it is adorable and its evos would be really good battlers putting the opponents to sleep and all the stuff.
As for my final two choices l would have either a Glameom because it is really fast and it can learn some really strategic moves and it has fast attacks, and its evo may be ugly but it would own heaps of pokemon. And a Swinub seeing as it has super cool, super tough evos especially Mamoswine with its variety of powerful attacks.

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Wow thank you to everyone who commented on my banners ^^ I forgot to make a Sinnoh banner for the last version ^^" Ahh I'll make more to make up for it ^^

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!

SPHEAL! Because he is ice type and because he's so cute. I wouldn't even evolve him.

Larry

It would be great to have a Dragon type Pokemon like Dratini because it is on my favorite pokemon's evolution line and there aren't many Dragons you can get before the E4...

JaimeGreenan

Please could I join?
I'm in all the Sinnoh starters club and I even created the Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra club.
My favorite starter of all is Torchic.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you

I would pick eather Buizel or Shinx

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Wow new members ^^ welcome

If you could change an ability of any starter what would it be?

latios reborn

I would have to say Eevee for it's may evolutions or Horsea which evolves into one of my favourite water types.

Don't really know I generally ignore the abilities of all pokemon except Magcargo which I use to hatch eggs.

Larry

I wish the starters would have different abilities because it is the same thing basically for all of them and it would be nice to have different ones on the starters...

Manchee

extra toasty
JamieGreenan, welcome.

Mela said:
spc01.jpg

spc02.jpg

spc03.jpg

spc04.jpg

spc05.jpg

spc06.jpg

spc07.jpg

Awesome. I'll go try to add them again.

kirapwns said:
Uhmm, on the Blastoise one, it says "Wartortle".

Yeah, I should probably fix that xP MEH, I will later.

I would definately give them something that would be more useful, like (I forget what it's called) the one where their HP is restored in the rain. Something like that, something that we actually can notice is working. I can never tell the difference when my Infernape's fire moves are 'upped in a pinch' or whatever. BLAH.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I would want the water types to have the ability hydration
the grass types to have leaf guard
and the fire types to have flash fire

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I have a really bad feeling of deja vu here.....

Right then. So, for the third time, i'm going to rejoin, as long as it doesn't end up like the last 2 clubs.....

You probably know by now that I like the Totodile line, and i'm not going to be as active as in the last club/s because I get, like, 2 hours a week free time.

Anyways, it's nice to be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.