• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter pokemon club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.

Welcome to...

.:THE STARTER POKEMON CLUB:.

Noobfree-1.png

Greetings, Starter fans. I am Eclipse. I have started this club out of pure adoration for Empoleon, but I realised that a Piplup line club would not attract many members. So, considering the copious amouts of Charizard fans, here it tis:

** NOTE: TO ALL CURRENT MEMBERS, VOTING IS OFF. NO MORE LEADERS.**

Rules:

1. You must like one or more of the following:

;001;Bulbasaur
;002;Ivysaur
;003;Venusaur
;004;Charmander
;005;Charmeleon
;006;Charizard
;007;Squirtle
;008;Wartortle
;009;Blastoise
;152;Chikorita
;153;Bayleaf
;154;Megainium
;155;Cyndaquil
;156;Quilava
;157;Typhlosion
;158;Totodile
;159;Croconaw
;160;Feraligatr
;252;Treecko
;253;Grovyle
;254;Sceptile
;255;Torchic
;256;Combusken
;257;Blaziken
;258;Mudkip
;259;Marshtomp
;260;Swampert
;387;Turtwig
;388;Grotle
;389;Torterra
;390;Chimchar
;391;Monferno
;392;Infernape
;393;Piplup
;394;Prinplup
;395;Empoleon
Please note:
Pikachu and Eevee are not on the list beacause they are not pokemon normally given out as starters. You only get them is special editions of the games. They are not "Traditional" Starter pokemon.
Eclipse has an Eevee because it's her club and she's dangerous.

This includes any starter pokemon not avalible in the GB/GBA/DS games.

2. All SPPF Rules apply
3. Do NOT, and this is important, make large plans for the club without PM'ing me first. This has been annoying me of late and it has to stop.
4. Do not act like a noob. This includes poor spelling.
5. In your first post, tell me your favourite starter evo line. Your rank will be based upon this.
6. Treat others fairly. That includes me. (Unless they're a new member acting like a noob, in that case feel free to lay it on them. If it's an old and respected member, a quick reminder will do it.)
7. If you want to contribute art, show me first. If I like it, I'll post it.
8. Fail to follow this, you will get a warning. Three warnings earns you a strike. Three strikes earn you a permanent ban.
9. You may not be a co-owner. There is enough already.
10. You must have a post count of at least 150 to join.
11. I am a FEMALE
12. If your favourite starters get criticized, tough. Move on, it's just pokemon.
13. Your spelling and punctuation must be close to perfect. Sure, everyone makes mistakes, but "can i join i liek mudkipz" is not on.
14. You must post: "I am not a noob, and my spelling is the best it can be." to join.
15. Topics don't have to be about the starters.
16. The leader and co-owners are the only ones allowed to approve new members.
17. Co-owners have the right to hand out warnings.
18. You only have one shot, EVER, to join.
19. Co-owners and Owners have the right to deny entry into the club if you look like a noob. This may range rom having a noobish name to not spelling alot of the application correctly.
20. If you need help with something (Bannermaking, these forums or even real life) feel free to ask, even if doesn't relate to this club. We're a friendly bunch and either help you or direct you to someone who can.

New members have no right to be let off any of these rules, in fact they have less of a right. They should be wanting to impress us with their maturity. If you really want to be member of the club, read the rules. If not, FUCK OFF!

Members:
Eclipse (Club Owner);133;
Manaphyman (Co-owner);389;
Riversong(Co-owner) ;009;
Wolfy ;255;
Palkia1 ;389;
The Baron of Fate ;394;
Dark Arceus ;159;
Xashlei ;152;
latios reborn ;009;
Villi ;390;
Inferno ;390;
Tatortot ;260;
~Flareon~ ;004;
Poison13 ;002;
Mikaruge84 ;004;
Dark cacturne ;260;
Griff4815 ;253;
Niedude ;001;
Phoenix Rebirth ;390;
silverdragonlaura ;258;
mew-the original ;158;
hapani11 ;255;
TotodileCharizard ;001;
Hydro king ;007;
Hotshot ;390;
Fire Suicune ;259;
Burrado Aipom ;001;
Creedofassassin ;255;
Sunny13 ;393;
Nightblaze ;004;
Igsey ;007;
Turtwig.owns ;387;
Larry ;393;
Villi has kindly made us some great banners, but I still accept other good banners, to add to variety a bit. PM me if you think you've made some good ones. You may use these, but remember to credit Villi AND link it back here.

Startsers1gencopy.jpg

Startersgen2copy.jpg

startersgen3copy.jpg

Starters4gen_edited-2.jpg

aaaannddd we have a fabulous Piczo site designed by our very own Co-owner Dragodynamite: www.starter-club.piczo.com

aaaaaannnnnnndddddd we have this awesome global map by Tatortot : http://www.freewebs.com/starterclub/

Ranks: (These are COMPULSORY in your sigs, unless you have a banner linked to the club)

Bulbasaurrankcopy.png

IvysaurRankcopy.png

venasaurrankcopy-1.png

charmanderrankcopy.png

charmelonrankcopy.png

charizardrankcopy.png

squirtlerankcopy.png

wartortlebannercopy2.png

blastoiserankcopy.png

chickoritarankcopy.png

Bayleefrankcopy.png

meganiumrankcopy.png

cyndaquilrankcopy.png

quilavarankcopy.png

typhlosionrankcopy.png

totodilerankcopy.png

croconawrankcopy.png

ferlaligatrrankcopy.png

treekorankcopy.png

grovylerankcopy.png

sceptilerankcopy.png

torchicrankcopy.png

combuskenrankcopy.png

blazikenrankcopy.png

mudkiprankcopy.png

marshtomprankcopy.png

swampertrankcopy.png

turtwigrankcopy.png

grotlerankcopy.png

torterrarankcopy.png

chimmcharrankcopy.png

monfernorankcopy.png

infernaperankcopy.png

pipluprankcopy.png

prinpluprankcopy.png

empoleonrankcopy.png

Made by Riversong, so please give credit.

CURRENT TOPIC: What are your top 3 favorite pokemon, for looks only?

Last edited:
i want to join, and i would love to be a co.owner ;) my favorite is actually the Bulbasaur line

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I'd like to join and be co-owner as well, but not that you have to grant the second request... ^_^; My favorite is the Mudkip line, but to be honest, I don't like Swampert that much. But the first two are equal to love! <3

raglflagl

Banned
Anways, is it still alright to join?

I'd have to say I love the Chikorita line, ever since I had my G/S/C.

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
I can join.
I'll try to be as active as possible.
My favourite is the Piplup line becuase I love penguins. >w<

demonman

< rest in peices :(
count me in, my fav is my shiny charizard named deathwing (after the warcraft charecter). for a new topic of your favorite starters do you prefer shiny or normal colour scheme? also if theres a charizard leader position availiable im your man :)

Last edited:

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
of your favorite starters do you prefer shiny or normal colour scheme?

I like them both. I'm a big shiny fan and would kill to have one.

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned

Not really a big fan of shinies, but I'd have to say, I adore Chikorita/Bayleef/Megainium's normal colored sprites~

nah, Original is best always, but shinies cool, i would actually love a shiny Bulbasaur, but i dont have one :p so i can live with that

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I agree. Shiny Bulbasar is quite a neat looking shiny.

Can I alert everyone to the need for a quality banner maker as stated on page 1?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I believe Mudkip is much better looking as normal. Purple doesn't look as good with the orange~ ^_^

raglflagl

Banned

Can I alert everyone to the need for a quality banner maker as stated on page 1?

Well, I could make some banners, but they aren't as good as Photoshop Banners made by Pros.

If you need some proof, you could check the Cute Pokemon Club and Blue Milotic's former Water Pokemon Club [sorry for mentioning it again >.>]

do i get sued if i ask other people too make something?? i could make stuff myself, but i cant seem too get it on the internett... my paint is eeviil!!;002;

Villi

Shimama!
I can make banners, but I'm not the best.

I prefer regular forms, but I have to admit, I like the black Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.