• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter pokemon club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonman

< rest in peices :(
yeah my art skills are less than stellar too :( id love a charizard banner like eclipses empolion, but i gotta make do with what i got.

(and really off topic, i squealed like a little girl when they announced sonic for brawl :p )

demonman

< rest in peices :(
oops double post (sorry, internet wasnt responding)

Last edited:

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
It's okay, I requested a banner at Light Venusaur's shop. I'm still working on the ranks, which will be compulsary in your sig. Sorry, but we nned the advertising.

Also, new topic. See first page.

As for me, I usually choose the stronger one and find a way to get my favourite later.

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
Under the topic.

I chose my favorite starter over the strong one.

I don't know why, but I do..

Off Topic: Is it alright if we advertise through link instead of image?

Rapidashlover82

Well I get my favourite first and then I find a way to get the stronger one later.

And I like the shiny form of Sceptile it looks cool.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Under the topic.

I chose my favorite starter over the strong one.

I don't know why, but I do..

Off Topic: Is it alright if we advertise through link instead of image?

For now. But when I get the Images up, you'll have to use them, I'm sorry to say. Links rarely get clicked.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Do you chose your favourite starters when begining a game or the strongest one?
Indeed. I don't really calculate for strengths of Pokemon anyway. I guess I'm not the type to do that...

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
of your favorite starters do you prefer shiny or normal colour scheme?

Depends on what the Pokemon colour is.
Like if it was something like Scyther, or Smoochum, becuase it's just lighter then the original, then I wouldn't waste my time.
If it was something like Smeargle, which is gold and has a red tail, I'd kill for one. (my highest chain was 35) D<

Oh, and on the topic of banners, if I'm not too busy I can try to whip one up. I'm installing Photoshop CS2 now. n.n

beenachu

<= Got you, at last!
Do you chose your favourite starters when begining a game or the strongest one?

DEFINATELY favourite.
After all, it IS your starter, who should always pick your favourite. n.n

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
May I ask why is Eevee & Pikachu on the list?
Anyways, I'm going to start the banner that you requested in my shop.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Pikachu and Eevee are not on the list beacause they are not pokemon normally given out as starters. You only get them is special editions of the games. They are not "Traditional" Starter pokemon.

Light Venusaur, would you like to join?

Last edited:

Poke'd

Gallade ownz ur mom
Ooo, Can I join? ^_^ My favorite starter line is the Turtwigs.

Poke'd

Gallade ownz ur mom
SURE!!! :D I'd love to be a leader! And on current topic, I choose my favorite over strongest. Just a habit, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.