• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter pokemon club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Thats Riversong buddy, not FS, and grown up? You mean adult. No, she really is not.

And I really dont think you know waht contest means? If we are both deadlocked, BA isnt banned! I'm still co-owner remember?

Nie what happened? We used to be good friends?

*edits post*
I am your friend dude, but I think you are really being manipulated here.
Please, wake up and smell the roses!

oh good...

I opened page 300...

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
*edits post*
I am your friend dude, but I think you are really being manipulated here.
Please, wake up and smell the roses!
Ok good. I'm really not being manipulative, just supporting a friend is all.

Riversong

Buggy down.
How the hell am I the dictator? I am backing BA because he had the best intrests of the club at heart. No need for the tone. BA has opened my eyes to what really goes on here. I am only contesting his ban, not doing anything else. Forcing your opinion on others and calling it right seems a bit dictatorish to me. *coughDCandRiversong*

How funny, I remember when you said before that you were the "democratic co-owner" here, and now when it comes down to it, you apparently don't care what any member besides BA thinks.

Manaphyman

Up all night
How funny, I remember when you said before that you were the "democratic co-owner" here, and now when it comes down to it, you apparently don't care what any member besides BA thinks.
Lol, someone is a tad snappy. Yeah, I am the democratic co-owner, and I am trying to reform this club to be democratic, not an aristocracy or dictatorship. And I actually try to be proactive Riversong, unlike you. I think you are a sensational person (from what I know) and member of this club, but you do nothing as a co-owner.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
*laughing out very loud*

like this: muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Good vs. Evil is soo fun to watch, but you know MM, the good side always wins!! Hehehe

GO ALL MY 38 POKEMON!!!!! The 2nd CLUB WAR HAS BEGUN!!!

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
Okay whats wrong with you MM!!! BA did something that should be left to Eclipse, Riversong, and yourself. He got the club closed. Thankfully it was re-opened. You KNOW that if Eclipse were here she would have banned BA. So where do you get off saying that Riversong is immature. HOW DARE YOU.

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
Good vs. Evil is soo fun to watch, but you know MM, the good side always wins!! Hehehe

GO ALL MY 38 POK[EMON!!!!! The 2nd CLUB WAR HAS BEGUN!!!
I know, but if good always wins...I'll triumph!

When was the first war?
Okay whats wrong with you MM!!! BA did something that should be left to Eclipse, Riversong, and yourself. He got the club closed. Thankfully it was re-opened. You KNOW that if Eclipse were here she would have banned BA. So where do you get off saying that Riversong is immature. HOW DARE YOU
You both are no longer members, please leave. You are being imature buddy..I suggest you look that up in the dictionary.

Manaphyman

Up all night
*Sighs...please leave F.S.

I really dont care what you think now. You arent a member, and I am trying to do whats best for everyone here. Even if you dont see it.

Riversong made banners...otherwise, she acts like a normal member.

*Reporst FS, DC, and mew's posts as SPAM.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Manaphyman, are you Burado_Aipom?

It all seems to fit...

BA defends you and takes the blame, so your account as MM would be untainted and the blame would go to BA...

BA closed the thread, a bad thing but he would take the blame too, not you the future thread's owner.

BA is aparently a scape goat...

So I have to ask, and hope the answer is "no"...

Riversong

Buggy down.
I know, but if good always wins...I'll triumph!

When was the first war?

Right then and there, you sounded obsessed with power, at least I don't overuse my co-owner powers.

You both are no longer members, please leave. You are being imature buddy..I suggest you look that up in the dictionary.

I suggest you do too MM.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Manaphyman, are you Burado_Aipom?

It all seems to fit...

BA defends you and takes the blame, so your account as MM would be untainted and the blame would go to BA...

BA closed the thread, a bad thing but he would take the blame too, not you the future thread's owner.

BA is aparently a scape goat...

So I have to ask, and hope the answer is "no"...
AHaha, that is quite hilarious. No, I am not. BA came to me..I defnded him cause hes my friend..we arent the same person.

Right then and there, you sounded obsessed with power, at least I don't overuse my co-owner powers.
I dont. I try to use them for the betterment of the club, and I ALWAYS ask for approval from everyone. ALWAYS.

And I suggest you leave...I used to love this club, and I am still trying to revive it...to no avail.

Riversong

Buggy down.
And I suggest you leave...I used to love this club, and I am still trying to revive it...to no avail.

No thanks.

AHaha, that is quite hilarious. No, I am not. BA came to me..I defnded him cause hes my friend..we arent the same person.

Right, because he's your 'friend', that means friends come before everyone else right?

I dont. I try to use them for the betterment of the club, and I ALWAYS ask for approval from everyone. ALWAYS.

BA didn't ask for approval from anyone but his 'friend', before doing that.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Right, because he's your 'friend', that means friends come before everyone else right?
I dont really get that. No. I was on a four hour long car ride and he came to me for help. then I came in to try and settle things. I dont agree with what he did, but in a sense it was justified.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I dont really get that. No. I was on a four hour long car ride and he came to me for help. then I came in to try and settle things. I dont agree with what he did, but in a sense it was justified.

No one else thinks it was justified, only you. How is that being democratic again?

Manaphyman

Up all night
No one else thinks it was justified, only you. How is that being democratic again?
*Is allowed to have an opinion...duh. And I have stoped doing the will of the people after they flammed me. I am tryign to do whats best for all of you,and if it works out, you will thank me.

Enough is enough though...lets take this up over pm.

BA didn't ask for approval from anyone but his 'friend', before doing that.
He didnt even ask my approval, he just told me after it happened!

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
*Is allowed to have an opinion...duh. And I have stoped doing the will of the people after they flammed me. I am tryign to do whats best for all of you,and if it works out, you will thank me.

Somehow I don't think I will, you lost the respect of a lot of people when you sided with BA. Doing the right thing means speaking the minds of others too, not just yourself, and that's exactly what i'm doing.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Somehow I don't think I will, you lost the respect of a lot of people when you sided with BA. Doing the right thing means speaking the minds of others too, not just yourself, and that's exactly what i'm doing
I agree. I am speaking the mind of myself, BA, Larry, and those members who are not here or too skidish to contest Eclipse or you. It is clear what has happened to this club. It has become an Oligarchy.

Chelc

So...I don't think ANY of you guys are mature enough to handle a new Club. This can't even stay open without you guys having a bash fest on each other.

It'd be way different if you guys would calm down and discuss this maturely, but what was I thinking? This IS the Clubs forum after all. :rolleyes:

Closing and NOT approving another Club for a LONG time. I'm sorry for those are actually being calm and mature about this.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.