• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Starter pokemon club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
Charmander fanatic

I wanna join I love starters, they are sooooooooooooo Cute!!!!

Favourite evo starter line?

Charmander ---> Charmelon ---> Charizard

Oh and out of them 3, Charmander is my favourite!!

I would like to join!
My favorite starter is Charmander!

wolfy

Oh gosh sorry for not posting...
I forgot to subscribe to the thread...
And I can be Blaziken leader if its not taken Eclipse...
BTw what is the topic?

demonman

< rest in peices :(
I guess I like Totodile and evos. Totodile's a beast. *Shoots Water Gun at Charizard* :p

*blast burns Totodile scoring a 1h KO dispite the type disadvantge :p*

welcome to all the new members! :D

terrible news, i found my fire red, the one with all my shinies (including charizard) smashed into peices. i am now starting form square one on my brothers fire red. so my charizard will no longer be shiny but ill have a chance to mold it into the unstoppable fighting machene i always wanted.

Last edited:

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
demonman;7044811/ said:
terrible news, i found my fire red, the one with all my shinies (including charizard) smashed into peices. i am now starting form square one on my brothers fire red. so my charizard will no longer be shiny but ill have a chance to mold it into the unstoppable fighting machene i always wanted.

Dude, I'm so sorry. I woud be shattered if something like that happened to me.

New members are accepted.

Rapidashlover82

*blast burns Totodile scoring a 1h KO dispite the type disadvantge :p*

welcome to all the new members! :D

Wow that's really sad it's like when I found my crystal shattered because my dad had stepped on it, but I only had one shiny.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I've never even had one shiny, not counting Red Gyrados and Blue Ditto.

I think I'll have to delete some of the co-owners and just have them as leaders. The amount we have at the moment is beyond a joke.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Yes, as you weren't one of the first two to ask. You have the role of looking after all those who fall into the evolution line you are leader of, you can give them warnings and PM me if they get 3.

Rapidashlover82

Yes, as you weren't one of the first two to ask. You have the role of looking after all those who fall into the evolution line you are leader of, you can give them warnings and PM me if they get 3.

Yeah at least it's better then nothing, so thanks eclipse for making me Sceptile Leader.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
*Can you also add in Espeon & Umbreon to the quote that you made for me...plz (as they are starters in PKMN: Collossum 1)*

Riversong

Buggy down.
May I join?

If the Blastoise Leader position is not taken yet, could I have it? I love water types, and Squirtle's evolution chain is pretty cool. I will also put the icon in my siggy if i'm accepted.

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
Thank you, I didn't realize this club was so new, I could've sworn i've seen this during summer. It's off to a great start though.

wolfy

A very huge club...
Question...
Are the leader things mandatory in the signature? I know we want to advertise the club, but what if along the road we(as individuals) want to advertise something else we're doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.