• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The starters of Gen VI make a cool trio based on their appearance?

Do you think the starters of Gen 6 make a cool trio based on their appearance?

• Yes

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

Ditto B1tch

In your eyes, the trio makes a cool trio or not? Post your opinion.

I think that they do, Nintendo surprised me again.

If you haven't seen then yet, click here.

Torpoleon

I like them. This trio of starters is really interesting. Can't wait to see their moves and evolutions!

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I can't really put my finger on it, but in some ways it seems like there were some thought put into it, maybe it's because I have been surfing the starter speculation thread and it has gotten me a bit amped to see what these starters really end up being.
At the same time, I feel a tinge of disappointment, because while their designs are quite unique themselves, their inspirations are not too far from what we already have. We have a fox that uses fire, we have a frog that uses water. Chespin seems to be the most unique of the three in those terms.

Tonguetyd

Well,they sorta remind me of Gen V's starters.One is a super happy guy (Tepig/Chespin),one is chill(Fennekin/Snivy)and then there's one nobody liked(Oshawott/Froakie)

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
yes, i thought after gen 5 pokemon was starting to go into decline, but this looks promising so far.

Well, in my opinion pokémon is declining, and now the trios aren't as much original as... well, originally. The only one whose appearance I like is Chespin.

GreenSweeper

Pokemon = supr srs
A whole lot of cynics in this thread :p

I really like all of them. Imo this is some of GameFreak's best work yet.

Flame Mistress

To put it simply, this is the first gen I've ever immediately liked the Starter Trio. But they're more on the "cute" side than the "cool" side, if you ask me.