• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Totally trying to download this, even if it takes 14 hours on my laptop for some reason >.<.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
My download said 14 hours at first then it only ended up taking half an hour or something.

Well mine's at 15% after like 2-3 hours :( says it's only got 5 hours left though.

So, any tips for a total rookie before I go get my rear handed to me in 5 hours?

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Well I'm kinda annoyed. I didn't realize that, in Spiral Knights, that I could craft with items already bound to me. I realized this when I made a Tempered Calibur with a Calibur that I bought the other day. When I made the sword, it turned out that I could craft with the Calibur that I already had, but I had it equipped, so I couldn't.

Kinda my own stupid fault, but now I know so I don't make the same mistake again.

Holy crap, this is awesome. I started downloading TF2 like, a month ago. I thought it wasn't working though because for the hour I had the window open it wasn't responding. Five minutes ago I just got a message from my Steam saying "Team Fortress 2 has finished downloading." :,D

Slick

Banned
Some of my New Vegas "moments".

I quite like doing this style of video, since it cuts out all my periods of silence which hold me back from Let's Plays and it's fun to do. I also get to gain experience at editing videos and things. So if you like these types of videos, you should maybe check out my other videos titled "What I did today" and subscribe if you like them.
Admittedly there aren't as many as I would like to be on my channel, but I'm hoping to start making them a bit more frequently, possibly in the form "What I did this week".

So I'm finally getting a computer that can play all the games I bought. Its a laptop, however its capable of playing pretty much everything I would like to play on medium graphics, and some games on high. I'm quite excited. It should allow my video editing and 3D modeling to run a lot more smoothly, as well. Ahhhh I can't wait~

...And my laptop is too crappy to run it. I think it's the graphics card. Could somebody recommend the settings that would make the game run as smoothly as possible?

I personally love using the BAWSS Beast, especially for KOTH. Once you cap, sit back and chew up anyone who gets in your face. Then pick up their guns for ammo.

Yeah, Heavy is easy mode.

Tomislav is probably my favorite of the machine guns overall.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I love going Tomislav/Sandvich/GRU. Especially if you have a pocket Medic, where the GRU helps build up ubers quicker.

I love going Tomislav/Sandvich/GRU. Especially if you have a pocket Medic, where the GRU helps build up ubers quicker.

Favorite set on offense. I just can't seem to use it very well when I play against bots; for some reason the medicbots' brains crap out when I go GRU and they don't heal me as reliably. So I tend to get slightly screwed out of a pocket medic unless I'm on a server with actual players.

Fenix

Tremulant
Anyone else thinks the Cowmangler 5000 is bonkers? Not that I didn't craft mine, but still, I liked Soldier more when he wasn't shooting lasers.

And I prefer Natascha on Heavy. Especially useful against those pesky Scouts. It's a really bad matchup against other Heavy's though.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
As for all the new Soldier weapons... this sums it up.

[img139]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9fa54ANc1qdrfdro1_500.png[/img139]

Psychout

I don't know if this would go here, since it's not technically a Valve game. It is built on the Valve source engine though.

Has anyone heard of Vindictus? It's a Nexon game and it's a prequel to another game of theirs called Mabinogi. I think the Korean name was Mabinogi Heroes.

It's pretty cool. You can be 1 of 5 (only 4 are out so far) characters and they each have different builds.

Abstinence Pistols

As for all the new Soldier weapons... this sums it up.

[img139]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9fa54ANc1qdrfdro1_500.png[/img139]

I believe I saw that episode of Family Guy quite recently!
Speaking of Soldier weapons, I recently found a Black Box, and plan to make a Cow Mangler 5000. I have two questions:
1. Does it require anything other than 1 reclaimed metal and 1 Black Box?
2. Can free players craft it?

Last edited: