• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I never asked for this update. My TF2 is still updating, but I'm definitely crafting that new sniper rifle.

Chris

Old Coot

Abstinence Pistols

Hey, TF2 people: Eight new Deus Ex: Human Revolution-themed TF2 items announced. Complete with TWO new Engie weapons.

Now I'm not so made that he has still been ****ed out of a Polycount pack ingame.
Daaaaaaaaayumm. I am so getting that nano-baclava crap as soon as I have money.
Oh, also, I never got my Pip Boy I don't think.

I thought you would just receive it as a gift?
Argh, those recipes suck. It's going to be painful crafting that sniper.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Left 4 Dead, both of them

Both of them? The first one is practically dead, and all the campaigns are being ported to L4D2. Just pick up L4D2 next time it goes on sale.

Also, is anyone else a member of SteamGifts? It's a site used to raffle steam games and you use a points currency to join raffles. It's invite-only at the moment, but apparently you can use "gog" as an invite code for the moment. I haven't won anything yet.

Also, is anyone else a member of SteamGifts? It's a site used to raffle steam games and you use a points currency to join raffles. It's invite-only at the moment, but apparently you can use "gog" as an invite code for the moment. I haven't won anything yet.

"This code has been activated the maximum number of times."

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yeah, it was meant to be used by the folks at GOG.com but /v/ got a hold of a lot of the codes. I'll see if I can create an invite code later.

i love valve uguu~

Abstinence Pistols

So I went to hang out with two of my friends for the first time all summer. One of them was nice enough to give me one of his 4 strange backburners for free. I felt a little guilty...
For about six seconds.