• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

Fenix

Tremulant

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Great, still no Pyro stuff. But that Sniper rifle is straight-up epicness. And I just got Cow Mangler too. Hey that reminds me:

Engie: HAHA SOLDIER I GOT MORE ITEMS THIS UPDATE THAN YOU!

Pyro: *is sad he got left out... again.*

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You mean the Team Fortress birthday items? I don't see how they're screwing up the servers, unless you mean people constantly spamming the noisemaker.

Yeah, I think it's birthday mode that makes **** slow. It always has. At least, for me.

Meanwhile, I'm making some serious progress on my second-to-last Demoman achievement...

[img139]http://i55.*******.com/syqmmv.jpg[/img139]

Enel

Banned
I just started to get decent at Team Fortress 2 recently. Is it best that I start playing on actual servers soon? I usually like to be the Engineer or Sniper, but I really love all the classes.

Chris

Old Coot
TF2 just added Tropico 4 pre-order items.

Also, FarCry and FarCry 2 are on sale until Thursday. 75% off the total price for the Complete pack, which is now at $7.49.

Cobalt_Latios

Anyone have Sanctum? Found out this morning that it's a REALLY fun game, interested to see how it does in multiplayer.
I have it. Haven't installed it yet, but I have it.

Also, not sure if my computer can handle it, at a playable performance.

What's your Steam ID?

/CL

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I played this game at my friends, boy its good!
My personal favs are Scout, Engineer and Pyro. Scout rush the crap out of them (An have a baseball bat!XD) Engineers build stuff, and Pyros are Blazin' sucide bombers!

What are these "friend" things you keep mentioning.

Solike.
I want to get HL2 and the episodes, but all together it's much more expensive to buy them separately than it is to buy The Orange Box. However, I already have Portal and TF2. If I buy Orange Box off steam, so I have the option to gift Portal and TF2?

Chris

Old Coot
What are these "friend" things you keep mentioning.

Solike.
I want to get HL2 and the episodes, but all together it's much more expensive to buy them separately than it is to buy The Orange Box. However, I already have Portal and TF2. If I buy Orange Box off steam, so I have the option to gift Portal and TF2?
Don't think so. Seems only Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 can be gifted as extra copies when buying the Orange Box should you already own those (which you don't). Since TF2 is a free game, you'd likely be upgraded to a paid TF2 user if you've been playing as a free user.