• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

Fenix

Tremulant

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Great, still no Pyro stuff. But that Sniper rifle is straight-up epicness. And I just got Cow Mangler too. Hey that reminds me:

Engie: HAHA SOLDIER I GOT MORE ITEMS THIS UPDATE THAN YOU!

Pyro: *is sad he got left out... again.*

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You mean the Team Fortress birthday items? I don't see how they're screwing up the servers, unless you mean people constantly spamming the noisemaker.

Yeah, I think it's birthday mode that makes **** slow. It always has. At least, for me.

Meanwhile, I'm making some serious progress on my second-to-last Demoman achievement...

[img139]http://i55.*******.com/syqmmv.jpg[/img139]

Enel

Banned
I just started to get decent at Team Fortress 2 recently. Is it best that I start playing on actual servers soon? I usually like to be the Engineer or Sniper, but I really love all the classes.

Chris

Old Coot
TF2 just added Tropico 4 pre-order items.

Also, FarCry and FarCry 2 are on sale until Thursday. 75% off the total price for the Complete pack, which is now at $7.49.

Cobalt_Latios

Anyone have Sanctum? Found out this morning that it's a REALLY fun game, interested to see how it does in multiplayer.
I have it. Haven't installed it yet, but I have it.

Also, not sure if my computer can handle it, at a playable performance.

What's your Steam ID?

/CL

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I played this game at my friends, boy its good!
My personal favs are Scout, Engineer and Pyro. Scout rush the crap out of them (An have a baseball bat!XD) Engineers build stuff, and Pyros are Blazin' sucide bombers!

What are these "friend" things you keep mentioning.

Solike.
I want to get HL2 and the episodes, but all together it's much more expensive to buy them separately than it is to buy The Orange Box. However, I already have Portal and TF2. If I buy Orange Box off steam, so I have the option to gift Portal and TF2?

Chris

Old Coot
What are these "friend" things you keep mentioning.

Solike.
I want to get HL2 and the episodes, but all together it's much more expensive to buy them separately than it is to buy The Orange Box. However, I already have Portal and TF2. If I buy Orange Box off steam, so I have the option to gift Portal and TF2?
Don't think so. Seems only Half-Life 2 and Episode 1 can be gifted as extra copies when buying the Orange Box should you already own those (which you don't). Since TF2 is a free game, you'd likely be upgraded to a paid TF2 user if you've been playing as a free user.