• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Good question.

So, here's what I did today:
[img139]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/Albtraumfabrik/ohman.jpg[/img139]

Yeah.
What effect is it? If I lived in Kansas I'd totally offer sexual favors for it.
Weird. I uncrated a strange Medigun on Friday, yet it doesn't seem to track my Übercharges. Anyone know why?
I have a Strange Jag and sometimes it seems like it's not tracking my sentry kills. Also, earlier today I wasn't able to remove a sapper from my sentry for some reason.

Yeah, I'm still trying to find out what my Genuine Pip Boy goes for, but whenever I ask all I get is "WHATDOYOUWANTFORIT." :u I wanna know the value, damnit, I don't know what I'd want if I don't know how much I could reasonably ask. I don't play as Engie, so it's pretty worthless to me.

Abstinence Pistols

I have a Strange Jag and sometimes it seems like it's not tracking my sentry kills. Also, earlier today I wasn't able to remove a sapper from my sentry for some reason.

Wait, the Jag does that? Wow, I want one. And it tracks assists, just not Übercharges. I wonder if it will change if I switch servers.

Chris

Old Coot
Wait, the Jag does that? Wow, I want one.
Deals less damage, but speeds up building process. Not supposed to be doing what was mentioned.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yeah, I'm still trying to find out what my Genuine Pip Boy goes for, but whenever I ask all I get is "WHATDOYOUWANTFORIT." :u I wanna know the value, damnit, I don't know what I'd want if I don't know how much I could reasonably ask. I don't play as Engie, so it's pretty worthless to me.
Well, what are you looking for it? You can get a crapload of weapons for it, or 1 or 2 decent hats. You should trade it for 3 refined, that would make it easier to get what you want. I'd take it off your hands but I already have a Teddy Roosebelt equipped.
Wait, the Jag does that? Wow, I want one. And it tracks assists, just not Übercharges. I wonder if it will change if I switch servers.
The Strange Wrench and the Strange Jag track sentry kills along with regular melee kills, but it ranks up based on sentry kills. And the Strange Medigun ranks up based on Ubercharges.

Abstinence Pistols

Deals less damage, but speeds up building process. Not supposed to be doing what was mentioned.
I know, I have one. I was referring to the strange Jag.

The Strange Wrench and the Strange Jag track sentry kills along with regular melee kills, but it ranks up based on sentry kills. And the Strange Medigun ranks up based on Ubercharges.

I know that too. It tracks all my assists, just not my Übers.
Edit: Wait, I think it was just the server, it works fine now.

Last edited:
Steamgifts account. Quite proud, since that was the first gift I won out of about 150. Goddamn it, Humble Indie Bundles and Serious Sam games! among other things but

Finally started playing Spiral Knights. I was somewhat annoyed when most of my typical, obscureish character names were taken, though. I: Had to go with one I haven't used in ages, but eh.

Anyways, I also traded my Pip-Boy and a Strange for a Strange Grenade Launcher, a Strange Bonesaw, and some scrap the other day. I was quite pleased. Also won a Vintage Force-A-Nature from a raffle.

Abstinence Pistols

Finally started playing Spiral Knights. I was somewhat annoyed when most of my typical, obscureish character names were taken, though. I: Had to go with one I haven't used in ages, but eh.

Anyways, I also traded my Pip-Boy and a Strange for a Strange Grenade Launcher, a Strange Bonesaw, and some scrap the other day. I was quite pleased. Also won a Vintage Force-A-Nature from a raffle.

Seems like everyone on SPPf is pretty lucky. And I like Spiral Knights, but I haven't played in a while because of the terrible energy system.

I just got a Sidney Sleeper and Dangershield recently. Pretty cool. I also have this RIFT Well Spun Hat claim code, which is useless to me. I don't think I'll ever play that game.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Can anyone help me out? I tried playing some TF2 yesterday and I have been getting disconnected from the servers every 4 or so minutes. It's only with TF2 because I can play CSS DC-free. I've tried connecting via ethernet cable and even taking down my firewall, but I'm still getting these frequent disconnects.