• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Also, has anyone realized how awesome the Dead Ringer is?

Oh man yes. I started using it in a ctf match and it was amazing. Me and two other rl friends were playing and one of them was on the other team. I get out the Dead Ringer and he "kills" me with the Grenade Launcher. Triumphantly he calls out to his team "It's okay, I got him guys." 5 seconds later, backstabbed.

Yes. Awesome weapon.
By the way, is anyone nice enough to give me a direct hit or a black box? ;)

My other friend was asking me for spares the moment I came on TF2 hoping I didn't know about the update.

Slick

Banned
Why are you so addictive New Vegas? Honestly, I'm loving this game through it's bugs and flaws.

Surfing_Pikachu

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I just bought the Cthulhu RPGs, Plants Vs Zombies and Audiosurf.

But TF2 is priority because I'm rather lacking in the hats department.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
My Steam handle is Morpheus_Imhotep. It's new.

I bought the Retail Orange Box for PC for about $25 not long ago. So while I got a Nice Hat (Proof of Purchase) I haven't been playing the game for very long. Little under a month.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just got home after not being able to use the Internet for 3 days. If I had an extra Black Box/Battalion's Backup I would so craft those new weapons.

Chris

Old Coot
After much complaints about how overpowered they were (and they were), Valve added negative attributes to them, including a recharge on the Cowrangler.

Surfing_Pikachu

After much complaints about how overpowered they were (and they were), Valve added negative attributes to them, including a recharge on the Cowrangler.
I say that's good. The Cowrangler reminded me of a Huntsman on steroids in terms of function.

Zibdas

not bad
Can someone give me a list of the best Steam games?

Chris

Old Coot
I say that's good. The Cowrangler reminded me of a Huntsman on steroids in terms of function.
Nah, I'd say this was worse. 1-shot anyone with 125 health, no reload, infinite ammo, SETS DEAD RINGER SPIES ON FIRE...

At least the Huntsman was based on either luck or being a really good aim while worrying about the Sniper being in the frontlines. Soldier has 200 health and can take a few shots.

On another note, the developer of Recettear has another game coming out on the 29th. You can find the demo download at their site: http://www.carpefulgur.com/chantelise/

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Oh the Cow Mangler 5000 and the Bision Pistol.

Those things are ridicously overpowered and piss on the Pyro even more, as these things can set people on fire, have infinite ammo and belong to a bulkier class.

It also replaces (D\decent) Spies at the Go To class for removing Engie buildings. Oh sure it does less damage to them, but that means Jack shit when they can't do anything.

Last edited: