• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Steam/Valve Thread: Now available on mobile!

I swear, like 10 years from now, someone from our generation is going to be on some talk show.
Its gonna be like,
"Hey -person-, you've become so successful, there's got to be at least one thing you want, right?"
They stare straight into the camera:
"Episode 3."
Then the interview continues without further mention of it.

Abstinence Pistols

Google would be a good place to look instead of asking 10 or so people on a Pokemon forum about TF2 skins.

Anyway, yesterday I read that Valve gave away those two Half Life games to people who had bought the Half Life Complete pack since it wasn't in there. That's awfully nice of them. : ) Although when you think about it, a Half Life COMPLETE pack ought to be, ya know, complete.

o wait episode 3 lol

I meant if you guys used them, not if you had any for me to use.

Slick

Banned
Fair enough. I used to use the Travis Touchdown skin for the Scout.

new TF2 promotional items based on Bethesda/id games, like ... a Pip-Boy for the Engie.

I call bull. This is clearly bull. Engie doesn't get any items.

Even if it is, apparently, only a PDA reskin...

(e: correction: two misc. items. One apparently reskins the PDA.)

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

http://cdr.heronirc.net/cake_1_3/sub/apps/11032

They're also adding Quake 4 to Steam. There's also going to be some new TF2 promotional items based on Bethesda/id games, like a Quake 1 rocket launcher for the Soldier and a Pip-Boy for the Engie.
Pro tip: Don't make the mistake of buying Quake 1 - 3 like I did. They're open source.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[img139]http://i52.*******.com/ranlzn.jpg[/img139]

I don't see why people are getting upset about this. The rocket is pretty cool, and it's just a reskin of the regular rocket launcher (except for the hidden attribute that rockets are fired from the center of the screen). The Sniper and Engie are getting Promotional items for the first time.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I don't see why people are getting upset about this. The rocket is pretty cool, and it's just a reskin of the regular rocket launcher (except for the hidden attribute that rockets are fired from the center of the screen). The Sniper and Engie are getting Promotional items for the first time.

The gold wrench was a promo item, was it not?

And the Soldier has way too much crap. Give my Pyro some love, Valve!

Abstinence Pistols

^Screw the Pyro! Spy ftw!
Speaking of Spy, thanks to Krake and one of my other Steam friends I finally managed to unlock two of the best items ever - the Ambassador and the Cloak and Dagger!
It was amazing. There was a huge firefight going on in the 2fort sewers, and I just stood there.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
My laptop is too bad to play TF2. *Whine*

Speaking of Spy, thanks to Krake and one of my other Steam friends I finally managed to unlock two of the best items ever - the Ambassador and the Cloak and Dagger!

Hey, that was me! Haha.

And I love the Pyro. He/She/It is my second-most played class. Basically when I'm tired of just supporting as Medic, I switch to Pyro...and well burn things. /clearly plays Pyro effectively

Abstinence Pistols

Hey, that was me! Haha.

And I love the Pyro. He/She/It is my second-most played class. Basically when I'm tired of just supporting as Medic, I switch to Pyro...and well burn things. /clearly plays Pyro effectively
Haha, I wasn't sure, but thanks!

Not yet.

Also, I'm glad to have been of help.

Oh. My mistake, I just read that the one I saw was fan-made. Pretty convincing, though.

Ah, FINALLY got the Dead Ringer! However, if I want a Your Eternal Reward, is it worth giving up my only Cloak and Dagger, or should I wait for a drop?

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

Is there a limit to how much idle time you can have "stored"? You get a period of ~10 hours each week where items will drop, and if you don't use them all, they carry over to the next week. I haven't played in a few weeks, can I go on a giant idle marathon and it will all work?