1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Stolen Stones! (192)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The Stolen Stones!

When meeting Two Siblings who are delivering some Fire Stones, Ash & Co. get attacked by Team Rocket who steal the Fire Stones. It is up to Ash & Co. to get them back on time. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

One of the reasons I love this episode is because Team Rocket keeps winning at everything they do (apart from Jessie's battle with Ash, of course) until the very end. It's nice to see Team Rocket actually get away with things for a long while for a change. :)

3. After seeing the fourth movie, I have come up with conflicting reports. Why does Ash scream when he rides Arcanine here and not when he rides Suicune in the movie? Suicune is clearly a LOT faster than Arcanine can ever be. Weird... 0_o

4. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I Loooooooooove Those Arcanine!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i acually found this episode boring but it was fun seeing an arcanine again

6. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Didn't see this one but looking forward to. I think it will be good.

7. Umi Mizuno

Umi Mizuno ☠ one girl army

Damn. O________O Ramona had nice hair and clothes. :O

Ha, I loved Team Rocket when they tried to escape and Ash thought the escape system would be something "amazing" but it turned out to be a bicycle for 3. XD And the holes actually came up more than twice and they actually worked every time. Well almost every time. James on a unicycle going back and forth in place = subtle sexual scene.

8. mrbrightside69

mrbrightside69 *The Water Warrior*

Yeah i have to agree with most of you, in the sense that i enjoyed this episode. Especially Arcanine's role, it being one of my favorite pokemon. I did however dislike the whole, wow Ash your a natural! I mean is there anything this kid can't do. Hes a great pokeringer, he can tame wild Rapidash, I mean i wish they could have gave Misty a bigger role in this episode, but yeah i enjoyed it, as i did every johto episode..............................................SCREW HOENN!!!!! JOHTO TO THE END

-------------Chris out!

9. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

it was nice to see team rocket actually win for a while

10/10

10. Team Rocket win..finally >_>, the Arcanine was pretty cool too

11. Ashy Boy

Ashy Boy Paul's #1 Rival

Oh please, their so-called victory didn't last for much long.

12. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A good episode coming off the Articuno Trilogy, I loved seeing those Arcanine especially since their one of my favorite fire types. It was funny seeing TR actually planed out how they were going to escape with those fire stones and watching the gang keep falling for their traps but in the end they got over confident and failed at getting anything again.

13. Joshehh

Joshehh Well-Known Member

This was a really good episode, Arcanines are just amazing and I loved Ash's interaction with them. Plus, TR's winning streak was a nice change from their usual mess-ups.

14. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Pretty good episode. I really loved that Arcanine.

15. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

team rocket can really be considered as pro stalkers can they-_-

16. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Nah...its a nice episode, Arcanine is so cool<3

17. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Team Rockets Wins! Incredible!!!

Arcanine is one of my pokemon FR Team.

18. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I thought this was a good episode. I thought the Arcanine were cool. I am glad Ash learned how to control them when riding too. I wish they would have said what exactly happened to Keagan's arm, because it sounded kinda serious. Misty and Brock really didn't have that big of a role in this episode.

19. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

This episode was quite boring. Is it just me that think is weird that you can see Team Rocket footprints but you couldn't see Ash and everyone else footprints. Finally Team Rocket didn't mess up as much as they do before. And it seems everyone is a fan of Arcanine, I really don't Arcanine. I rate this episode 7/10 because Team Rocket had a 20 minute victory which is kinda like a new record.

20. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

I loved to see the Arcanine, it was so big.

And TR were so mean, they almost stole the stones.

7/10