• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Storm Has Arrived! *Ahem* Hello, Everyone.

TornadoAdvisory

The Imminent Storm
Never thought I'd see myself back here, but hey.

All this quarantine stuff happening in the world around us has driven me to explore another way to hang out with others, and lo and behold I landed here once again.

I was a member of this forum way back around 2008-10 before leaving abruptly. I just simply found other communities to hang out on, plus real life started taking over as well. Since then, I've lurked around here on a few brief occasions before finally deciding to return. Didn't help matters that one of the communities I left for in the first place went under about a year ago.

Nowadays, I'm not as much of a die hard fan of Pokémon as I was back then, but I still play the games regardless and remain a fan of the series. My interests include meteorology (As if the username and all that stuff didn't make it obvious), graphic design, anime, and fishkeeping among other things.

I'm always up to chat with anyone, so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me if you so choose.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome back! :)