• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Story of Moon Land, Part 1: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Sorry for the double post, but do you guys just want to go straight to round 2? Do you even want the small intermission?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
to be honest, i can not suggest either, since my character is a little...gone for now.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Er....well you said your character would be alright by round 3 right? You can still post as a spectator after your character recovers.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Good game Delta. It was fun battling you.

Anyway, I will be around to look, but I wont have time to make long posts on the RP for 2-3 days. Sorry.

But I'll be around.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Np AZX. I'll get round 2 started soon.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I'm happy. The RPG is finally taking off and there's almost always a new post to read whenever I get a chance to get on!

Anyway, by tomorrow afternoon, I'll be active again = D

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Well im happy your happy lol.
Yeah, you guys after the GMF exam tourney "Arc" the next 2 arcs gonna have
A bunch of antagonists coming in, and a whole lot a story development. AND to make the Rp go faster and avoid people losing interest baecause of the story moving slow, i plan to do 2 acrs at the same time. Like 4 people participate in 1 arc, and the other 4 participate in the other arc similtaniously. This way the Rp moves faster and people can just read whats happening in the other arc to catch up on whats happened. This will probably need another thread though, and i have to figure out how exactly thats gonna work

Yeah im just glad that you guys even took an interest in my story. I like to try and keep the Rp fast paced and and avoid letting it be slow. The Rp i was previously in before i made this was my first Rp, and it started to move really slow and eventually got closed. I dont want that to happen to my Rp lol. So thanks everyone! Currently, round 2 is taking place, but neither Zorua and gameboy has made the first move yet.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
^well, just to let you know, I have my Yr 11 Yearly exams in 2 weeks (IE - not the coming week, the one after) for 2 weeks, so during that time, expect NO posting from me...

Buuut after that I'll be able to post well! ^_^'

AZX612

On my own here we go
This battle is epic from the start! Wow.

Pretty cool.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Hey guys, umm.........do you think i should add a way to have 2 battles going at the same time for the semifinals? Cuz itll take up less time. (I think AZX suggested this before too lol). I dont think im gonna do this for the current remaining two mathces (After gameboy and Zorua's match) cuz im not sure if bobyjoe is back. If he returns before the end of round two then maybe that could work however.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hey guys, umm.........do you think i should add a way to have 2 battles going at the same time for the semifinals? Cuz itll take up less time. (I think AZX suggested this before too lol). I dont think im gonna do this for the current remaining two mathces (After gameboy and Zorua's match) cuz im not sure if bobyjoe is back. If he returns before the end of round two then maybe that could work however.
I did B P

But with eight of us, it works out really well.

The battles will be something like

1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1
|_____| |_____|
. . . | . . . . . | . . .
. . 1v1 . . . 1v1 . .
. . |________| . .
. . . . . . | . . . . . .
. . . . . 1v1 . . . . .
. . . . . | . . . . .
. . . Champ . . .

Scratch Brackets! Yay!

You know what? I'll conjur up an official (better looking) bracket for the actual battles! How's that sound?

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
AZX-Be my guest and go ahead. That would be nice.

Zorua- Yes you can still post as a spectator all you want if you dont win the match. It doesnt mean you have to stop posting.

EDIT: Oh yes, and i did to head sketches of Zorua and AZX's characters. (*Haha, ironic that those are the two i just responded too lol.)

Here they are. And PLEASE tell me if i was way of on how your character looks. I probably WAS way off. *Im putting spoiler tags, cuz the image was WAY to big when i first posted it.
draco_and_linda_from_moon_land_by_lunarwaffle-d47lzpg.jpg

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Head Sketch = FTW!
Nice Job dude. Contrary to what you said, that's almost exactly how I imagined my character!

My only problem is that you sketched my character... without a nose XD
And maybe make the outline of the glasses a bit thicker.

Like, the ear part, the part that connects the lenses, and the ouline around the lenses.
Thats all. Otherwise, I love it! Thanks!
(Cant wait to see full body and in color!)

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
Arg my ds won't let me see the sketches >_< *insert rage here*

I bet they look great though. I'm very interested in the arcs after the tourney. @Migo, are you able to tell us how we'll be split up between the different arcs right now? or is that a secret for now? I'm just curious.

Anyways the second battle seems to be shaping up well. I can't wait to see how things will turn out.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Well SMF, i was going to create a seperate thread called Moon Land - Secondary Story arcs, or just Moon Land, idk. Im not exactly sure what it will be called, but that will be where the 3rd story arc goes, along with the second happening in the this thread. (GMF Exam Tourney is the first arc BTW) You see, i plan to have continueus (I think i spelled that wrong) simultanious story arcs, meaning there will be two going at the same time in the story, but one will be in this thread, and the other will be in the second thread. This way, the people that are participating in the arc thats happening in THIS thread can just post here, while the others who are participating in the OTHER arc can post in the second thread. See what i mean? (I hope i explained that ok. I was trying to word it right.)

Oh and as for how we will split up-
I will post the plot for each of the arcs when the events begin to happen in the Rp, which will be soon after the GMF Exam toruney is over. All you do is tell me which arc you find more interesing and want to be in. Then you will participate in the one you chose. But only 4 people can participate in one of the 2 arcs, so if you want to participate in one that already has 4 people, then you have to take part in the other one happening in the other thread. Note that both of these arcs will take place at the same time in the Moon Land timeline.

Hope this clears up some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.