• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Story of Moon Land, Part 1: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Yeah, that'll be great!

Ok, I've found out my exams actually start in September. So unless the battle finishes within relative speed, you'll need to either wait for me or consider me a forfeit...

I still want to be in the rp though!

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Well i dont want yet another foerfit. Ok in that case, voting is now open for the round 2 match!
Verios Kazarkhen VS Linda Dust.

Again, vote for who you want to win based on battle. PM me your vote ASAP. I think ill just send a PM to everyone about this.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Couldn't shrink the filesize enough... had to kill it.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
^ Thats fine AZX. Thanks for trying to help out anyway ^_^
Oha yeah and i just posted in the Rp introducing a new character! I have all the charcters already made, so its a good idea to start introducing some now. There are ALOT.

Oh, and i have yet another idea! Since there are gonna be a whole bunch of antagonists come up in the next 2 arcs as well as later arcs as well, i thought we could have a Antagonist sign up. People would sign up to be an Antagonist by either making up their own villain or become one of my many existing antagonists. Im leaning more on making it only becoming an existing antagonist but....what do you guys think?

Btw i have 2 votes in so far. Still need Fire, Dark Pulse, and SMF's

Last edited:

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Sorry for the double post again, but the votes have been cast, and a winner has already been determined even without Fire's vote. I hope you dont mind Fire, but even if you had voted, it wouldnt change the winner. This is just so i can get you and Dark pulse's match in before his exams start. Again, sorry.

Anyway the winner of round 2 is-.........................................................Verios Kazarkhen! (gameboy350).
Sorry Zorua. You both had a great battle, and i have to say it was quiet an interesting match. I didnt expect to see so many interesting powers! So congrats to both of you for a great match. :)

Zorua, you can now post as a spectator, and gameboy, you move on to to the semi finals.

So you and Zorua wrap up your battle, and then after that we can start round 3.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hurricane Irene is passing by soon... outcome unknown. Don't be expecting anything from me any time soon.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Yikes. No problem AZX.

Still waiting for gameboy to finish up the match.

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
I'll be praying for you guys, AZX. Hope you and your family come out alright.

Ugh I'm going to be so torn on voting next round lol looking forward to the next fight though.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Stillll waiting for Fire and Dark Pulse to get their match started......crud this is starting to sink down the page.......come on guys, post! I dont want this to die!

Theres ALOT of stoff after the GMF toruney. I mean ALOT of stuff. Theres a whole story behind this so come on!

Also bobyjoe still hasnt returned yet i think.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
...I cant - I need Vihn to post first, because I'm still talking to him from before the battle...
...have you been PMing him often enough? Because come next Monday I'm good for two weeks...

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
...I cant - I need Vihn to post first, because I'm still talking to him from before the battle...
...have you been PMing him often enough? Because come next Monday I'm good for two weeks...

AZX612

On my own here we go
B l

Damn weather man makes everything sound worse than it really is. They said the winds could possibly blow the roof off of a house by the time it reached my area.

Yeah, maybe the roof off of the first little pig's straw house B l
The worst part of the storm was the torrential rain, and that didn't do anything except hit the ground and drain into the sewers...

The only reason I havnt been around is because my parents work scedual clased and they would both be working long hours on the same days. I was dropped off at my grandparents who don't own a computer.

I'll make a quick post and get the RPG back on the surface again.

IT SHALL NOT SINK YET. NOT AS LONG AS WE HAVE DUCT TAPE AND BUBBLE GUM!!!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Sorry I'm bad at posting. School, and recently I've been having a minor writers block.

Also, @Dark Pulse: It's not a big deal, really, I'm a female though. I just play a male character.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
May seem a little earlier than last time, but voting is stating for this round.
PM me your votes for who should win.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
yeah, I'm the same Fire (about the posting thing) - I've got my end-of-year exams coming up after this weekend. Yr 11, and I'm trying to juggle this in as well

not fun :s

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
2 votes are in. Just need AZX, gameboy, and delta's vote. Im probably gonna PM them.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Sorry for a double post. but thr winner of round 1 is..........Dark Pulse94. Sorry Fire :p
So wrap up the match. You both were really good! :)

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
Hey so um... how long are we going to wait to see if bobyjoe returns? I'm all in favor for waiting awhile...seeing as its my match, but its up to you guys and girls. Just thought I'd get some input.

On another note, school started for me yesterday. I'm in a couple of honors and AP classes, so I appologize if I don't post as frequently. Because my time will be occupied more, I'm willing to wait for bobyjoe for them time being. I wouldn't like to wait more than 2 weeks if it can be avoided though.

I think I'll go make a post now and save the thread from sinking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.