• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Strangest Pokémon Sprite, that looks stranger than it does today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
^ I guess your right on that. The sprites have altered majorly in 5th gen as well. But I like it, especially in its origin form.

Alezicarus

The sprites from green always gave me nightmares. One that always stuck out to me was the vacuum cleaner himself. Ekans...he looks like a vacuum cleaner or a hose or something that's not a snake.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Golbat's sprite will always look strange to me.

Shadow249

White Wonder
Rhydon and Kangaskan have terrible sprites in gen 1. They look like bobble heads.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
hmmm sure golbat, jynx etc. are creepy but Ive seen the creepiest arceus in a r/g hack. almost scarred for life

ShadowAura

A speck of light
Krabby's green sprite has the Derpy Hooves facial expression.

hypno's green sprite looks weird. And Exxegutor scarred me. (I tried to revamp it once. It only became even more scarring)

GreatLiver

Sandshrew and Growlithe in my eyes had really, like, realistic sprites. They looked a lot more like real animals than like what the actual pokemon looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.