• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Strongest Dragon type

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilPerry

I've trained all the dragons in the 3rd gen, and Dragonite and Altaria have it for me. They are easy to train and have a nice movepool.

King Slaking

Slaking esque
I'd go with Salamence or Dragonite, hard to decide.

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
I don't know what the actual strongest is, but as far as favorites go, I'm going with Dragonite, Flygon, and Salamence. Especially Salamance; it is just ridiculously powerful.

Celest M.

Celestial Mistress~
^ Add that to my list as well. Kingdra almost always gives me problems, since it has absolutely no weaknesses except for Dragon.

I say Dragonite.

EliteMaster

^I second that. If you learn him ice beam it should take many potential dragon type dangers.

Crystalmew9

Ultimate Mew Fan
Ermm...strongest Dragon-type? And you are saying Salamence? Normally I would say Dialga, but I suppose I'll go with Rayquaza, considering Dialga is 4th-Generation.

Unless you mean non-Legendaries. Then I would probably say, like, Salamence, for 3rd Generation.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
For 3rd Generation pokemon, the strongest dragon type would probably have to be Salamence. Flygon was awesome though xD

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Salamence..... best movepool and better looking too

salamence cuz its fast and its got higher atk and sp.atk than the others do.
flygons also 4x weak to ice type and still 2x weak to dragon, so perosnally i dont like it that much...
though its good that you can get it fairly easily

card986

latias because of his sweeping calm mind. hes undefeatable! i had an ev'd one on my team until smogon went all uber!... now no one lets me use in battle.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
IMO either Salamence or Rayquaza

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Rayquaza simply.... awesome looking and awesome battler as well

Mankanshoku Mako

Gen 3 only?(I wouldn't know since the other posters are all over the place with what pokemon are options) I'll pick rayquaza assuming you wanted gen 3 only answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.