• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Strongest Dragon type

Status
Not open for further replies.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Arceus with Draco Plate

Suicune3000

Water Lord
It's odd that everyone's forgotten the Lati twins. Latios is uber whatever, but Latias is allowed in the Standard if it doesn't have the Soul Dew. So yeah, I'd pick Latias.

SoopahScizor

The Master of Scizor
I would say Dragonite with a Drago Meteor and an attack of 340 and Sp. attack of 341.
But Hydreigon is my fav. of all time.

Kaz~

Banned
I'm gonna say Salamence, considering this is a '3rd Gen' topic.

HydroSwampert

Yeah, since this is in 3rd Generation Discussion then I choose Flygon. Flygon can learn a wide variety of moves. Its stats aren't the best, but some stat-boosting moves will take care of that.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Salamence is too overrated. Dragonite may be slower and have a lower Attack and Special Attack, but it has better defenses, and that can save Dragonite from an Ice Beam that would normally kill Salamence.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Salamence is too overrated. Dragonite may be slower and have a lower Attack and Special Attack, but it has better defenses, and that can save Dragonite from an Ice Beam that would normally kill Salamence.

That's why you get a Salamence and give it a Focus Sash. Oh, wait, this is a 3rd gen discussion...

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
I like Dragonite for its defenses and is something I would choose over Salamence.
Lati@s are also great with soul dew. Latias without soul dew is also a good pick for standard teams.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Hydreigon.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
all the dragons are awesome and powerful in my opinion.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Lucky you didn't bump a thread from last year.

And Venomfang, Hydreigon is a pokemon from the 5th gen and this is 3rd gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.